2007 Ducati 1098

Dubguy85

I'm selling my unmolested 2007 1098 with 2600 miles on it...This bike is essentially stock...Has integrated tail light, tinted windscreen, and white number plates... All are removeable and have all the stock parts... Bike has never been wrecked, dropped, scratched, tracked, raced, or anything... Still has original tires with chicken strips on them...

Will let it go for $10,000

septemberducatiCLEAN.jpg

septemberducati2.jpg

ducnum2.jpg

ducflores.jpg

Bump for an enviously clean bike (seriously, it looks like it's never been ridden):D

Why are you selling it?

Getting a less race oriented street bike, and putting more money into track stuff... Generator, tire warmers, track days, tires, etc... Just gets expensive, and I don't even ride this thing like it deserves... Just want something mild to use on the street..

Getting a less race oriented street bike, and putting more money into track stuff... Generator, tire warmers, track days, tires, etc... Just gets expensive, and I don't even ride this thing like it deserves... Just want something mild to use on the street..

Dual sport!!

:( you wouldnt be interested in a trade for an 06 600rr would you?

Potentially but a bit of cash would have to be brought to the table...I'm looking for a newer 600 750 or 1000... But with the 08 cbr 1000's going for 7..I was thinking of selling this and getting one of those and 3000 for track stuff... But I wouldn't mind a 600, but u prolly wouldn't wanna throw as much cash as id like out there...

Edited by Dubguy85

Dude just get a 600. Your track bike is a 600 and it ultimately will help you all around. You dont need a 750 or a 1000. Yes, they are fun but I just think you will benefit more from the sexhundo

Yea def not against getting one...Just not the best for 2 up riding :D.. lacking in the torque department!

Meh, its plenty fast for two up riding. Kick it down a gear. You dont need to be riding aggressive with a passenger anyway... and really if I was concerned about 2 up riding, I wouldnt be looking at a 600 750 or 1000. Not comfy for a passenger at all.

i thought you bought it new?

Nope, had about 800 miles on it when I got it...

Meh, its plenty fast for two up riding. Kick it down a gear. You dont need to be riding aggressive with a passenger anyway... and really if I was concerned about 2 up riding, I wouldnt be looking at a 600 750 or 1000. Not comfy for a passenger at all.

LOL...Def not riding agressive...but with my old 636 it was def like a wind up toy with someone on the back....But i can manage...However, it is WAAAy more comfortable than a 1098....worst 2 up machine EVER

True story. All the newer sportbikes blow tho. Passenger sits up too high. You know what is a great sporty two upper... 900 supersport. No jokes. I had Jonni on the back of many bikes and she said she didnt really mind the 900SS. The passenger pegs sat lower and the passenger seat wasnt crazy high, like snoop dodoubleG.

LOL u and ur damn cheap shots! If I was bigger than you I would push u down!

You can push him down. Its just a little more difficult and you have to plan for it. Ill see if I can make a decent attempt next time I see him and Ill let ya know how it goes. I mean Im shorter than you so if I can get him down then you should be good... of course he just usually just goes down when I tell him too anyway! :)