Paintball Nov. 8th @ Franbar Park

Meanie

Anyone interested? I haven't been out in about a year and wouldn't mind getting a few people together to play. Looks like the temp is going to get near 60 on Sunday and no rain. I figure we will start around 10:30a. That way it shouldn't be extremely cold, and they open at 10a. You can rent equipment there if you do not have your own gear. Prices are $25 if you rent your gear there and $10 if you bring your own gear. We usually play for about 4 or 5 hours. Obviously you can leave before if you need to. I have a small group that used to play I am going to try to get a few of them as well. If you've never done it before, it a blast. You WILL get bruises from the paintballs, normally they aren't that bad. Now that the Haunted Hoochie is over we should be able to play in the Haunted Hoochie area, as well as the junk yard and the other fields.

If the weather turns to crap by the weekend, we'll try again on the following Saturday or Sunday.

www.franbarpark.com

It's located on East Broad street near Pataskala. Please see their website for directions or call me @ 614-893-0186.

Hope a bunch of us can get together for this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoted from the rules form:

9. Padding of genital area is advised._____

10. Do not shoot any campers, port-a-johns, shelter houses, stages, or anything in or around them._____

11. Do not shoot any vehicles, signs, light bulbs, or light fixtures _____

12. We do not allow smoke bombs._____

http://www.franbarpark.com/rules.htm

They are just trying to take all the fun out of it. I mean, come on, a member of your team has to take a leak so you "mark" which one he is in(a couple of times). No biggie. :lol:

Paintball is a BLAST! I haven't played in probably 5 or so years though. In fact I JUST sold my stuff LAST NIGHT since I haven't used it in so long! I'll think about this though, and MAY come out and rent some gear, spend some of the money that I make from the sale of said gear....

Long story short, put me down as a maybe.

There are three different fields that you can play on. You can play in the junkyard where there are bunkers, foxholes and mazes or in the woods where there are bunkers and the wilderness, or in the Haunted Hoochie where you can hide in the buildings, run across bridges and hide in the towers.

Taken from their website.