Nut Up......

Casper

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DALE DOBACK --- the thing that pisses me off the most about this website is when some religious duesh posts up a "RIP TO A FALLEN RIDER" ppl die every fucking day whether its on a bike, car, in their sleep, or getting fucked by a 3 foot horse dick (mr. hands). seriously who gives a fuck.. i dont

i havent seen one thing that i said is wrong????
maybe but i cant hear you, im still trying to figure out where i was talking shit?

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- haha ben is ld also, took him 2 weeks to do a name change... also he can read these even if its private. so ben u like cock

Would you like more??? Trust me we got it.

STFU or GTFO

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- haha ben is ld also, took him 2 weeks to do a name change... also he can read these even if its private. so ben u like cock

Would you like more??? Trust me we got it.

STFU or GTFO

oh good gawd i busted bens balls about that like 3 weeks ago and he knew i was joking then. i can pull the pms up between us if u like?

and i said the cock comment cuz i knew he could read the postings, which i stated in some other post

It's quite funny..... I removed the group without reading most of this stuff. It wasn't until McLovin (aka Black Hammer) and a few others started bitching about wanting it back that I took the time to read any of it.

you still don't get it parks.... when you get personal people take it personally.... I used to think you were a stand up guy... I'm getting the impression that was a mistake..

and u still dont get it everyone has opinions on ppl whats the difference if it was said in a pm, a private group, a text or between 2 ppl at a bar???

wow. I can feel the anger all the way in cincy. Wow.

well I'm angry because some thought it'd be cute to say shit when I couldn't see it... especially after I went outta my way to make sure they all had the opportunity to have a good time at several events.... kinda pisses me off... ungrateful bastards!

well I'm angry because some thought it'd be cute to say shit when I couldn't see it... especially after I went outta my way to make sure they all had the opportunity to have a good time at several events.... kinda pisses me off... ungrateful bastards!

i didnt attend any of ur events, i have said nothing bad about ur events.

u dont see me getting all that pissy about all the ppl who never came on any of our group rides, yet talked shit about our group riders and the ppl that partook in them.

so say it to my face? is that supposted to scare me somehow??? i deal with worse shit everyday!

dude I don't say things to "scare" people, I am man enough to say them to your face because I (unlike some of your compatriots) have enough respect for you and myself to do it face to face... and deal with the consequences as they arise...