2005 Suzuki SV1000s

ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You would be amazed... think about their cars... definitely more then 800lbs and the engines are damn close in size... you do the math..

You ride both bikes the same way and I doubt the fuel mileage would be as close... Hell, Buell claims like 70mph for my bike... Sure I could do it too if I ride @ 2k rpm the whole time...

You ride both bikes the same way and I doubt the fuel mileage would be as close... Hell, Buell claims like 70mph for my bike... Sure I could do it too if I ride @ 2k rpm the whole time...

yah youd be lucky for that buell to hit 70mph... hahahahahaha....jk i know wat you ,mean... yah at 2K is exactly right.. i have to stay under 5 the entire tank in order to hit mid 40's.... once i go over 5, its like it automatically goes to under 40.... but, 30-40mpg aint too bad at all... you want god gas mileage get a rebel 250 or a gs500... i got 55-65 on my 05 gs500f

yah youd be lucky for that buell to hit 70mph... hahahahahaha....jk i know wat you ,mean... yah at 2K is exactly right.. i have to stay under 5 the entire tank in order to hit mid 40's.... once i go over 5, its like it automatically goes to under 40.... but, 30-40mpg aint too bad at all... you want god gas mileage get a rebel 250 or a gs500... i got 55-65 on my 05 gs500f

I don't even calculate my gas mileage... Seems counter-intuitive... I just ride the piss out of the thing and when the little light comes on, I find a gas station.

i have a ninja 250, and the new ones are tempting, but im not buying another bike JUST to get good gas mileage. its just nice having some estimation of what a bike is going to be like before you buy it, aside from the things you pick up in a test ride.