Woman calls police because daughter was better at oral sex

Disclaimer

Sorry, this was too good not to share. It made international news.

This... is awesome. Ya know, when I read articles like this, you start to realize stuff like this happens on a 'more often than you think'-basis. And it makes me wonder how these guys convince these women to do stuff like this... I have a feeling that the guys don't have particularly mad game, so the only alternative (besides dabbling in a little pharmacology) is these women are stupid + horny.

Findlay, OH no less :nono:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?Woman_calls_police_because_daughter_was_better_at_oral_sex&in_article_id=762358&in_page_id=2

We all know it's a serious offence to

waste police time, but try telling that to the woman who called

officers to complain that her daughter had performed oral sex on her

husband – and that the daughter was better at it.

The guilty off-spring was actually the

step-daughter of the man, and her crime of passion in Findlay, Ohio,

has caused outrage among readers of the newspaper website that reported

it, thecourier.com.

Their comment page has been flooded with angry responses.

One indignant reader, Lee, thought the story sucked: ' I subscribe to

The Courier but will cancel if the public record is going to be filled

with details of multiple female family members servicing the male of

the house. This is not news. I think any moral man or woman would call

it what it is: depravity!'

Another, Jeff, spat: 'This is totally unprofessional and inappropriate for a newspaper to print.'

However, the editor of thecourier.com does have

his supporters, not least one Mark Shelton, who had nothing but praise

for the saucy story: 'Gotta love The Courier's docket writer! The most

creative writing in any paper around. And for those that don't like it,

don't read it!!'

Whatever the rights and wrongs of publicising the incident, let's just hope the daughter gets a, ahem, stiff sentence.

I also found the actual page on thecourier. It's about the fifth line down from the header. Comments are.... interesting. Especially seeing the anger in some of the 'holier than thou'-ists

http://www.thecourier.com/Issues/2009/Nov/02/ar_news_110209_story9.asp?d=110209_story9,2009,Nov,02&c=n#__comments

My son found this in the paper the other day & was telling his mom & I about it :nono:

The Courier's usually VERY conservative (it used to be called the Republican Courier), so them printing that was quite a surprise

So, Fonz.... how did that make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?? The smiley doesn't exactly communicate your full feelings.

Do you feel that it shouldn't be reported? Do you feel that the terms 'step daughter' and 'oral sex' are too graphic, especially when used in the same sentence? Should we shelter people from the police blotter so they can live in their happy halo away from the big bad world?

Your thoughts, let me have them.

So, Fonz.... how did that make you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel?? The smiley doesn't exactly communicate your full feelings.

I felt pretty good when the step daughter was doin' it.... She's an artisan with that tongue

OhFace.gif

Not so much with the wifey. She needs to work on her technique.... Little more twisting wrist action & supple ball cuppage

Do you feel that it shouldn't be reported? Do you feel that the terms 'step daughter' and 'oral sex' are too graphic, especially when used in the same sentence? Should we shelter people from the police blotter so they can live in their happy halo away from the big bad world?

Your thoughts, let me have them.

Wellllllll...... I was little irritated that my wifey called the cops. I didn't want them thinkin' I was gonna share when they got there

But thought it was cool that I finally got to be in the paper

Edited by Fonzie

Are you talking to 'me' Justin?

No. I can pretty much assure you that is not one of my aliases on here.

One of the comments on the 'Public Record' site was.

JWM1980 wrote:

I love this town

“ When I first read the story I laughed because, well, it's just plain funny. The person(s)who writes the docket understand that they are the only reason many of us plunk down our 50 cents for a rag filled with heavily slanted local news and national AP stories we can read anywhere.

Now, having read these comments, I'm reminded that the situation itself isn't the most humorous part of the whole thing. It's the people in this town...the overly zealous, book burners...the evangelicals...the people who wake up every day hoping and praying that when they look out their window they'll find that, through some spooky Jesus-magic, it is again 1954. These people me fill my little cynical heart with joy.

"Oh no! EVERYONE PANIC! The (sob) local news(sob)paper...made reference to...oh dear lord I can't even say it...to...to...a "trouser kiss"...ya know...SODOMY!!!!"

Here's to you Mr. & Mrs. Uptight Courier Reader...because your squawking and fake outrage...Findlay is once again in the world wide news.

Check out www.metro.co.uk/weird

Keep up the good work everyone! ”