Double murder suicide in Pataskala

Casper

Everyone needs to listen to this song by Darryl Worley before they go do something stupid like this

Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy

It’s just a common case of everyday reality

Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up

To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy

It sounds like life to me

They probably didn't get that memo.

I bet the dude was rocking out to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1IbbFvHp44

:nono: Absolutely atrocious that he involved the kid and wife. I understand people have their problems, but the 'action plan' to cope with them shouldn't involve others against their wills.

Self destruction is really an interesting topic to research. I'm currently reading The Lucifer Principal http://www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Principle-Scientific-Expedition-History/dp/0871136643 and it applies Darwin's theory to society and social groups. It says that the groups survival is more important than the individual and that mother nature is a bitch (basically). When an individual feels like they are a burden to their society, they go into self destruct mode. It even explains murder-suicides because the man of the house didn't want to leave a "burden" behind just because he 'failed'.

Self destruction is really an interesting topic to research. I'm currently reading The Lucifer Principal "The Lucifer Principal" and it applies Darwin's theory to society and social groups. It says that the groups survival is more important than the individual and that mother nature is a bitch (basically). When an individual feels like they are a burden to their society, they go into self destruct mode. It even explains murder-suicides because the man of the house didn't want to leave a "burden" behind just because he 'failed'.

Interesting stuff there. I just pray that I never get that far down...

I know this is a serious matter and a sad one as well and not to make light of it but am I a bad person because the first thought that went through my head when I read the title double murder in pataskala was "oh shit I hope Pratt didnt snap and take out 2 sorry bastards that pissed her off" come on I cant be the only one ?

and in a related story, sorry princess I love ya anyway :D

I know this is a serious matter and a sad one as well and not to make light of it but am I a bad person because the first thought that went through my head when I read the title double murder in pataskala was "oh shit I hope Pratt didnt snap and take out 2 sorry bastards that pissed her off" come on I cant be the only one ?

oh_snap.gif

That is funny, but only because she is ok with kidding about it, from what I've seen...

Thats really sad to hear. I hate living in Pataskala. My apt complex always has the cops out either breaking up a domestic violence or drug busts. I hate this town.

One of the comment from the story: "I caution you not to make assumptions that this is related to custody and/or visitation.I know the family personally.He was in 6 figure debt to numerous creditors who recently began pressing legal action against him."

Self destruction is really an interesting topic to research. I'm currently reading The Lucifer Principal "The Lucifer Principal" and it applies Darwin's theory to society and social groups. It says that the groups survival is more important than the individual and that mother nature is a bitch (basically). When an individual feels like they are a burden to their society, they go into self destruct mode. It even explains murder-suicides because the man of the house didn't want to leave a "burden" behind just because he 'failed'.

Interesting Wrillo.