power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: 750s can't wheelie. Silly n00b.

But if you insist on trying... get going, then take it up to about 13mph in, pull the clutch, bounce it off the rev limiter, then drop the clutch. It may pull the front wheel a solid 1.5" off the ground, if you're lucky.

YUTTTTTT UGH!!!!!

Edited by JRMMiii

if your going to try and ride them out you should learn clutch control and be clutching it up not powering up . 2nd gear around 6 or 7 clutch it to 9 or 10 and dump it WITH your foot on the brake ...... but should prolly get used to your bike alot more first didnt you say this is your first bike and you just got it , sounds kinda like an accident waiting to happen ??

dropping the clutch at 9 grand should do it

thats not a power wheelie :???: iv seen 750's do it before. and guys on GSXR.com just said 6500 RPM and blurp it. it will come up.

iv rode my buddies 600 a lot last year and iv rode dirtbikes my whole life. i pull wheelies all days on the ol' rmz 250. so i kinda have an idea.

Edited by Jcroz91

Didn't you know... he's got friends at Cycle Search... they'll hook him up with as many salvage title bikes as he needs to get that first wheelie going.

Anyone going to be interested in a k7 750 race bike project in a few weeks?

Like an Iraqi AK...never fired and only dropped once. Count me in JRMM, and Kev for that matter too. You know we're good for it. I see an endurance team in our future.:D

Didn't you know... he's got friends at Cycle Search... they'll hook him up with as many salvage title bikes as he needs to get that first wheelie going.

Anyone going to be interested in a k7 750 race bike project in a few weeks?

might be as soon as this weekend.

Seriously though dude. These are the questions you don't ask for many reasons, but probably the biggest of all: You shouldn't have to. If you don't know the bike well enough to answer this question on your own, its too early to being riding wheelies.

I get pissed when my bike wheelies. I still haven't figured out the fascination with them.

Now a long, low power wheelie from sheer grunt, I'm okay with that. If I get on her hard enough the Ape will just float the front a few inches off the ground and take off like no ones business. But this whole pointing the bike skyward thing never really clicked with me.

Idea = Full of win right therrrre

That's probably the best we're going to do in this thread as far as good ideas. Better close it up.

/thread

can I be on the team? p-p-p-please?

True JRM. Maybe Kev and I will finally get off our asses and get that track bike next year and go get our licenses.

wrillo, if you can handle us being slow noobs on the track, and have thick skin when it comes to digging on eachother, you can suit up in our paddock as far as I am concerned.

iv rode dirtbikes my whole life. i pull wheelies all days on the ol' rmz 250. so i kinda have an idea.

and you're really asking this question? im assuming you dont have a tach on your rmz, and you can wheelie on that, its no different from learning on a dirtbike, keep trying until it works

I get pissed when my bike wheelies. I still haven't figured out the fascination with them.

Now a long, low power wheelie from sheer grunt, I'm okay with that. If I get on her hard enough the Ape will just float the front a few inches off the ground and take off like no ones business. But this whole pointing the bike skyward thing never really clicked with me.

Agreed