power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

first gear... 6500rmps... got me about 4 inches off the ground. but i could only make about 3 pulls. then had to go back to work but so much for never getting it and not bad for a 40* night for my first time.:thefinger::thefinger:
ooo did your first wheelie have your front tire 4 feet off the ground?? :eek: didnt think so

Fail. There's a big difference between the two. But, since we're measuring cock size right now. I went to 11 o' clock the first time I did a wheelie. Never doing it again either.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
except not really...im just a dumbass and never really thought too much into what engine was in the bike...still getting familiar with it! lol...i inherited it, and only have about 100miles of seat time and very minor repairs in it, cut me some slack

No one's really said anything man. Relax. :)

except not really...im just a dumbass and never really thought too much into what engine was in the bike...still getting familiar with it! lol...i inherited it, and only have about 100miles of seat time and very minor repairs in it, cut me some slack

we're just having a bit of fun at your expense, we don't intend it to be actually mean. that's why, on OR, you must always be ready to pounce on random weak moments of others.

btw, that's quite the bike to inherit. vmaxs are baller in many ways.

we're just having a bit of fun at your expense, we don't intend it to be actually mean. that's why, on OR, you must always be ready to pounce on random weak moments of others.

btw, that's quite the bike to inherit. vmaxs are baller in many ways.

see my above post lol, i know its just foolin around, were all good man

yea, its a nice bike...my dad left it to me...its my first street bike, so im slowly getting used to it....havent gone WOT on it yet, but ive let a few other people ride it and thats where i got my OP from lol...i wish i was baller enough to perfect wheelies after 3 hours, but it just aint happening...i may enlist the OPs help to teach me

yut ugggghh