power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

hmm my first wheelie was on a 7fitty. wot on a backroad, went over a stomach dropper hill and front end came up like totally to at least the 10 o clock position, yea you read that right. dude i am legit.

suzuki's must just be made for stupid.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can power up wheelie 1st 2nd and third. the key is compressing the suspension first then get a handful of throttle. 1st i can just accelerate and it will come up. second try bouncing your weight on the footpegs to compress suspension then get a fist full. it will come up. same in third. second gear try about 45mph. third try 65-75mph

i can power up wheelie 1st 2nd and third. the key is compressing the suspension first then get a handful of throttle. 1st i can just accelerate and it will come up. second try bouncing your weight on the footpegs to compress suspension then get a fist full. it will come up. same in third. second gear try about 45mph. third try 65-75mph

are u geared?

*yawn*.... and to think I spent all my valuable time trying to learn not to wheelie.

Darn front wheel comes up in 3 gears with just a little throttle.

And WOT downshifts from 6th to 5th can be dicey.

Hit that at the wrong RPM and the front wheel stops steering...

I was goofing around on the way to work a couple of weeks back.

I'd snap the throttle hard about 1/4 turn or less rolling in 1st or 2nd and shut it, to see what would happen.

Front wheel would come up 5 to 10 inches and slam right back down. Not smooth, very harsh.

Probably rather rough on the chain, and everything else.

Edited by ReconRat

The only other place on his body that's the size of an Asian pinkie finger.

how'd you know about my vestigial tail?

as for my penis, you can never see it...

cause it's crammed down yo mama's throat twenny Fo seven, like a boss

LIKE A BOSS

• 2 weeks later...

ok im prolly going to get bashed for this. But what is this board for? the guy came into the stunting section asking a stunting question, sorry not all people came out of our mothers vaginas knowing how to do a wheelie how are you ever going to learn if your interested in learning if you dont ask questions or ask someone to show you that has the experince hence why he is asking in the stunting section in not any other section. I also understand to know your bike and your limits but why bash the guy for asking a question? If your going to bash everyone who asks a question it basically makes this forum pointless and is going to drive people away from the board if you have such a problem with stunting get rid of the section.

i read most of the thread but if there is such a problem with stunting on here remove the stunting section all together everyone that askes a question concerning stunting in this section gets bashed. Im sure some people say some stupid shit but if your not a stunter or have no interest in it stay out

he didnt get bashed for his question

he got bashed for coming on here asking how to stunt his bike out on public street with no insurance, experience, or even valid tags...then proceeded to make up lies to make himself look good, hence his huge house that turned into an average apartment. read the thread before bitching about how people answered it. or you can stay out.