Two fighter jets just flew over downtown really low.....

Casper

There's also a huge Veterans Day Parade just outside of my office on Nationwide Blvd. I would say it's just a vets day thing...

That'd probably be it. Wonder why the hell they're having a Veteran's Day parade on a weekday five days before Veteran's Day.

On 9/11/2001 there were military helicopters patrolling UAkron because of the PolySci building, that was crazy.

Then 6 or 7 years ago during the air show some plane flew too close.... I saw a fighter jet fly over my apartment really low, then come crawling back following this tiny little prop plane.... was awesome

it is pretty cute that you guys notice them when they fly over though :) Planes flying overhead is almost a daily occurrence here, and yesterday I watched a helicopter land from my office window for some reservist thing-a-bob

it is pretty cute that you guys notice them when they fly over though :) Planes flying overhead is almost a daily occurrence here, and yesterday I watched a helicopter land from my office window for some reservist thing-a-bob

It's hard not to notice when my building shakes.

There's also a huge Veterans Day Parade just outside of my office on Nationwide Blvd. I would say it's just a vets day thing...

Same here. I work @ nationwide in the Marconi building and I heard the jets fly over, it was pretty damn loud

Two fighter jets just flew over downtown really low. Isn't downtown a no fly zone? The last time this happened it was the governor going for a joy ride. This time it was two and they were booking ass south. Odd.

I dont think downtown is a no-fly zone. I dont see any TFRs on the FAA website.

Same here. I work @ nationwide in the Marconi building and I heard the jets fly over, it was pretty damn loud

Actually, they sometimes fly under. I watched one go South on High St, about half way up the Nationwide building. Thought I was seeing things, but from my view, he was behind the federal building. That's low. Bet that rattled some windows.

And yeah, heard them today. I was outside, but they were so low I couldn't see them.