R.I.P. Stuart Earnshaw

mrmako777

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that have ridden the nky route, 915 is the first road. 915, even in the summer, is a road that we ride at a very relaxed pace, letting the tires warm up and letting ourselves get in tune with the bike. Given the fact it was 50 degrees out, tires warm up slower and roads aren't as warm. It may sound hard to believe but we were only doing about 40 mph. I'd have no problem saying if we were getting rowdy or acting stupid. That's what makes this whole thing so frustrating; the fact that we were riding in a safe manner. Everything about this tragedy was a freak accident

I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with the family.

I dont doubt what you say here at all. Looking at the pics someone posted, they have a side road entering the road you were on right in the curve. It seems gravel and sand always build up where two roads intersect, its not a problem if the road is straight but in a curve........ Be careful out there folks. Life is precious.

I want to thank everyone for the posts. The funeral will be held tomorrow, 11/10/09. It is at T.P. White. The address is 2050 Beechmont Avenue. Visitation is at noon and the service will be held afterward at 1 PM. He will be buried directly following services at Mt. Moriah Cemetary.

I want to thank everyone for the posts. The funeral will be held tomorrow, 11/10/09. It is at T.P. White. The address is 2050 Beechmont Avenue. Visitation is at noon and the service will be held afterward at 1 PM. He will be buried directly following services at Mt. Moriah Cemetary.

Thanks for posting!

• 4 months later...