R.I.P. Stuart Earnshaw

mrmako777

http://www.wlwt.com/traffic/21544237/detail.html

Man Killed In Cold Spring Motorcycle Crash

Rider Thrown From Motorcycle Into Creek Bed

COLD SPRING, Ky. -- An Anderson Township man was killed Friday afternoon in a Campbell County motorcycle crash.Police said 30-year-old Stuart Earnshaw lost control of his Yamaha motorcycle on Licking Pike at Deer Run Road while riding around 2:15 p.m. with a group of 10 other motorcyclists.He skidded, struck a concrete wall and was thrown from his motorcycle, police said.Earnshaw was launched over the wall and into a creek bed about 17 feet below.Police said Earnshaw, who was wearing a helmet, died on the way to Saint Luke Hospital.No charges have been filed, and the crash remains under investigation.

we were riding with stuart today when he was killed. please keep his family and friends in your prayers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That really sucks. Sorry to hear this. That must have been rough to see that happen.

this is something i wish none of you to have to experience. be safe out there guys. stuart hit some gravel and lost control. couldve happened to any of us

Stewart was a great great dude. He LOVED motorcycles and everything to do with them. He slid out and crashed in front of me and passed away in my arms. It is a truly horrible feeling and i cant even think strait as of now. RIP stewart and we will all ride for you as much as possible.

Stewart was a great great dude. He LOVED motorcycles and everything to do with them. He slid out and crashed in front of me and passed away in my arms. It is a truly horrible feeling and i cant even think strait as of now. RIP stewart and we will all ride for you as much as possible.

Just to see one of your friend's, or riding buddy...or anyone go down has to be catastrophic. Really sorry to hear this. Best wishes to everyone.

Matt, I'm very sorry for your loss! thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and all you guys! RIP

i just met him today but anytime a rider falls it effects us all. we all look out for each other. we are all family! for those of us that witnessed this happen, its a tough pill to swallow.

:rip: