this weekend and this weekend only!

that dude

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inya it would have been cool to have you and Shitty on the ride I did with the CORE guys Saturday. Fucking Buells in front of me, behind me, the damn things were every where. It was really cool to hear though. What's the world coming to when the American bikes out number the Japs. None of the guys had really cool HD key chains like you do, fag.

glad you guys are got back ok. sorry to jinu paul and tony for leaving but i had too fellas. my head just wasnt all there, and i had to do the right thing. had a great time and nice meeting you tony. be careful out there

I thought it was a fun ride, it was the first time in a very long time that I actually got to ride with people. The last couple of years have just been me mainly commuting to work and the occasional weekend jaunt around town. I think the last "group" ride I did was with Paul back when I had my 04 R6. It was nice meeting you Ryan and Jinu, and nice seeing you again Paul. Hopefully I'll be able to make a few more rides next season.

Inya it would have been cool to have you and Shitty on the ride I did with the CORE guys Saturday. Fucking Buells in front of me, behind me, the damn things were every where. It was really cool to hear though. What's the world coming to when the American bikes out number the Japs. None of the guys had really cool HD key chains like you do, fag.

you would've thought it was a honduh getting all bukkakied if the red 1125CR behind him didn't take so long to show up.