Staff Accountant @ Iron Pony

Big Speazy

So I am searching the interwebz in search of an illusive accounting job... when I go onto Accounting.com, and do a quick search in Ohio.

Looks as though Iron Pony is looking for a staff accountant? Does someone work here from there? Just looking if someone was familiar with work environment, besides my thinking "****** IRON PONY, HELL YEAH!"

You gots a stepmom? I is sorry. :(

To the op, good luck. :D

Yeah, she's cool though, only 10 years older than me, so we relate pretty well. I'm all for her getting a job somewhere cool like IP to get me some discounts! :lol:

I won't even mention it though, unless the OP says they don't want it, I'd hate to nudge someone out of a cool job, besides, I think she wants something closer to home (Newark area)

Yeah, she's cool though, only 10 years older than me, so we relate pretty well. I'm all for her getting a job somewhere cool like IP to get me some discounts! :lol:

I won't even mention it though, unless the OP says they don't want it, I'd hate to nudge someone out of a cool job, besides, I think she wants something closer to home (Newark area)

+1 for the discounts. That's cool of you, but...with the way things are...i doubt the position is still open. Economy, and...you get to work for a motorcycle company...especially IP...? Deal me in. lol. :D