Anyone get a machine shop discount

f4isvt

Well I took my trail yota out this weekend and jacked up the motor. Pulling it out wed looking to have it bored 40 over, cleaned and rehoned, and possibly decked. Also looking to got a port polish and 3 way valve job done on the new head. Trying to find a good price on getting it all done.

Well I took my trail yota out this weekend and jacked up the motor. Pulling it out wed looking to have it bored 40 over, cleaned and rehoned, and possibly decked. Also looking to got a port polish and 3 way valve job done on the new head. Trying to find a good price on getting it all done.

When you find a good one, let me know. I'd like to get my head mildly worked.

I know a coupls excellent machine shops in Licking county, but I don't know about any discount. All of them I know are pretty reasonable on price to begin with. Two of them, I don't know that they do any port and polish stuff, but the rest is good in the hood.

Machine work is where you don't want to cut corners, and asking for a discount could lead to them rushing your work.