FS: Smith n' Wesson Ladysmith 9mm

TwiztedRabbit

Carried a 3913 with night sites and Hogue grips years ago while working plain cloths. GREAT GUN! Spent alot of time on the range with it. Never jammed once. The mags have a small extention for the pinky finger and with a swap to the hogue grip, anyone would be happy with it.

Rabbit..Great weapon! Hell I might even pick it up if it doesnt sell. Even if I am leaving the country in a couple months.

well its sitting here waiting... 4 hundo is a great price for a basically brand new gun

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just let me know not like were going anywhere. unless of course some one else picks it up.. lol... oh and hey you remember my audio equip its going out for 750 too if ya know anyone

Not doing Car Shows anymore? I'll forward it to a guy I know, I don't think he's looking, but I'll send him a note anyway.

bumpidy

still considering, but leaving for a year concerns me...

This should not surprise anybody that knows me though. I close on my house tomorrow, been shopping for furniture for 2 months and the only thing I've decided on is I WANT the new LED Samsung TV. Now ask me if I've coughed up the money...:lol:

What I have decided...I close tomorrow on my first house, therefore I plan on having some drinks :drink:

Edited by SteveChase

She should be releasing the slide by grabbing the back of it and pulling it off its lock.

For the mag release' date=' have her try to use her index finger and release it from the right hand side. (assuming she's shooting right handed, of course) That's how I dropped the mags from my XD45. I didn't have to readjust my grip that way. It was a nice feature.. ambi mag release.[/quote']

That's how my 9 year old does it with my wife's XDSC 9mm.

I know the 3913, and LOVE it. It's great for CCW. The Lady Smith part sucks balls ;) I went to Vances yesterday and they had some nice Compact 40MM's that I believe still fit my holster, but the 9mm is light. It's not out of the question. I'm looking into storage options while I'm deployed. Besides, everytime I post, It gives you a bump. :D

I know the 3913, and LOVE it. It's great for CCW. The Lady Smith part sucks balls ;) I went to Vances yesterday and they had some nice Compact 40MM's that I believe still fit my holster, but the 9mm is light. It's not out of the question. I'm looking into storage options while I'm deployed. Besides, everytime I post, It gives you a bump. :D

I'm happy to keep your firearms safe for you while you're deployed.