FS: Smith n' Wesson Ladysmith 9mm

TwiztedRabbit

hey ill take it if you can meet me, im in clearfield, pa. im looking for a gun for my wife.the only problem is, i only have my cbr 900rr up here. can you meet me somewhere? i have cash!

Ummmm not sure if he can sell it to you if you're out of state

I should clarify, you can but there's some funky stuff for out of state sales.

Any adult resident of

Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania or West

Virginia, not prohibited from acquiring firearms, may

purchase a rifle, shotgun or ammunition in Ohio. Any

such purchase must be for such purposes and under

such circumstances as required by federal law.

Edited by Likwid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to bud but i havent the cash to drive even half way to ya hell it would cost me 60 bu ks in gas just to get that far.. and ya cant ship it.. LOL if you know of anouther way then its yours.. but i think i remember that i cant sell a weapon over state lines..

sorry about the double post, didnt see it the first time. well i am a resident of georgia, im not trying a smash and grab, whatever that is. my email is jberd321@gmail.com you can have my facebook or myspace. whatever you want. a private sale is not restricted at all where im from. and i think it goes for most of the us. DC , california, and pennsylvania residents must have a permit to buy privately.im not a pennsylvania resident.Only you cant sell knowingly to someone who cant legally possess a firearm.which would be felons, someone under age or under the influence,stuff like that. all i need from you is i bill of sale as a reciept. this covers both of us in the event the gun was stolen or used in a crime. Ill find out if i can maybe get a ride or maybe give you extra for gas. Im an honest guy not trying to scam anyone, besides, if we meet , youll have a gun, right?lol

Edited by jberd321

• 1 month later...