FS: Smith n' Wesson Ladysmith 9mm

TwiztedRabbit

Selling a extremely nice SW LadySmith 9mm Handgun. it belonged to Theresa's Mother who didn't want it... its only been through 1 clip (9 rounds) pics below it comes with obviously the gun, a soft case and 3 clips NO ammo sorry, the model number is 3913LS heres a link to the brand new price.. http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=14726&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y for those to lazy thats $900...

ASKING $400 Bonus! We will tossing in a smith n wesson blue hard case too

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8449

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8452

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8450

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8451

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why WOULDN'T you? Does no harm having it on you.

i got a claw hammer metal tongs and 2 fist. n one is gonna rob the jobsite or come on ours looking for trouble. plus my tool belt is heavy enough. in the winter most wear carhartts. good luck finding it underneath mutiple layers. no need ll honesty. i feel there is no need in general to be honest. yea i know a armed society is a safe society yda yadda yadda

n one is gonna rob the jobsite or come on ours looking for trouble

:-D man, how many times has that phrase came back to bite people on the ass.

"Noone is going to rob this bank"

"Noone is going to shoot up a school"

"Noone is going to try killing people on an army base"

yay free bumps LOL

lol sorry TR, I should have known I would have derailed your topic.

At any rate, this pistol would be easily concealed in a pocket, purse, glovebox, etc etc... if the lady part really bothers you I'm sure you could probably fill that in... but this isn't a pistol you'd likely open carry so yah... concealed is concealed.

lol sorry TR, I should have known I would have derailed your topic.

At any rate, this pistol would be easily concealed in a pocket, purse, glovebox, etc etc... if the lady part really bothers you I'm sure you could probably fill that in... but this isn't a pistol you'd likely open carry so yah... concealed is concealed.

couldnt have said it better myself.. lol and yeah you could totally get the Ladysmith part filled in.. it wouldnt be hard..

again its a great gun... i put 9 through it and liked it a lot.. just again no use for it

couldnt have said it better myself.. lol and yeah you could totally get the Ladysmith part filled in.. it wouldnt be hard..

again its a great gun... i put 9 through it and liked it a lot.. just again no use for it

From everything I've heard about the ladysmiths they are designed for "smaller hands" not necessarily woman (but it's easy to market it to women so that's what they did).

My wife can't reach the slide and magazine release on my XDSC ... these SWs are designed to be very easy to operate, man or woman

Carried a 3913 with night sites and Hogue grips years ago while working plain cloths. GREAT GUN! Spent alot of time on the range with it. Never jammed once. The mags have a small extention for the pinky finger and with a swap to the hogue grip, anyone would be happy with it.

Rabbit..Great weapon! Hell I might even pick it up if it doesnt sell. Even if I am leaving the country in a couple months.