Google Android - Droid has landed

V4junkie

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha u fail

Seems a lot I do on here get's classified as "fail"

I haven't tried accessing this site on my mobile, because I always thought it would be the full version.

It is now, at one point Ben might have auto-redirected to m. but I don't recall. You used to go, log in on the full site, scroll to the bottom and change the style to Mobile.... then the cookie was on your phone and everytime you went it would be on the mobile skin... was great.

anyone use Google Goggles yet? i wonder how that works... it sounds pretty cool. take a pic and it will tell you everything about it.

i posted in this thread because right now, it's only available to droid users (i dont know if that means just Droid or any android based phone)

http://www.google.com/mobile/goggles

Go to Android market from your phone and search for "Google Goggles"
Edited by justin0469

Google just has cool ideas, why not get them through your phone? Especially when the alternatives are Microsoft and Apple.

true story.

i tried to resist google for a good long while too, refusing to use Google as my search engine and using others like Dogpile instead...