Ohio-Riders June Meet and Greet (Cleveland) 6/19/2010

Likwid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh don't worry, it's running (at least it better be LOL)-it's just that I came up here with nothing but a couple suitcases, going back in a month or so to get the bike/dogs/stuff. :)

So long as the bikes are top priority we're set! :) Well, dogs, then bike, but they better be damn close!

Nothing wrong with stuntas. Just It'll be Squidpalooza if BS is there. Not all them guys are dickbags but the cool people are are a small number.

I agree 90% are aholes I have a few guys I ride with that are standup guys. The wanna be gangsta shit is way overboard.

well, jbc is the only guy I know that has any relationship to BS and he's A+ in my book... but I respect the general opinion, the M&G is first and foremost for OR so yah.

Thanks and I dont take any of this as a personal attack. I will be the first to agree with the decision not to have B/S attend.

Cool, now that we're settled, I'm gonna have the Westboro Baptist Church, I hope noone minds them...

KIDDING! let me know if you want to do some stunting anyone, JB, I could probably get you a sweet piano black box from my tv.... we can customize that shizit!