Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Cleveland

BornSinner

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to read/skim 11 pages?!?! Ugh, too lazy. :D

Your loss.... Enjoy the show

Condensed version - Go on Saturday, meat up with us, go to Buddy's for Hookers & Blow and alot of nudity. Hotel afterwards.:D

Quit spoonfeeding ;)

Hi everyone,

I'm a Progressive customer, just got this in the mail and sharing with my buddies for $10 tix to the show.Use promo code PRO10OH. Seriously one of the best rates I have seen although I already got my tickets with the $15 gift certificate to Bike Bandit. Is anyone going on Family Day (Sunday?)

• 2 weeks later...
Just so everyone knows. I will be going on saturday and visiting the TYSON HOUSE afterwards. I hadnt told many people but Og mike and a group of us made it in there in the summer and it was a blast. If youd like to tag along let me know.

Tempting...... I haven't broken the law in a while.

Just so everyone knows. I will be going on saturday and visiting the TYSON HOUSE afterwards. I hadnt told many people but Og mike and a group of us made it in there in the summer and it was a blast. If youd like to tag along let me know.

That's kinda cool.

Here we go....

...I'm betting that her blinkers will stop functioning and the dealer will tell her that the blinker fluid is bad and needs to be change. They'll gladly do it for $100 and that she should not drive it until it's changed.....thusly she won't show up for the show.