Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

alab32

Was this the right decision?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Was this the right decision?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont know

lol, wait... that only worked with the British, who were so darn logical and honorable. It didn't work on the Japanese, Pakistan, Bangledesh, Kashmir, China, Sri Lanka, etc.

By all accounts, The USA is quite peaceful compared to the quantities of warfare in India. Just sayin'...

First Indo-Pakistan War (1948-1949)

Pakistan attacked India

Hyderabad (Liberation of 1948)

Naga Rebellion (1954?-Present)

Liberation of Goa (1961)

Local civil war

Sino-Indian War (1962)

China attacked India

United Nations Offensive Operations in the Congo (1961-1964)

Asked for Support ny UNO

Second Indo-Pakistan War (1965)

Pakistan attacked India

Sino-Indian Skirmish (1967)

China attacked

Third Indo-Pakistan War/Bengali War of Independence (1971)

Pakistan again attacked India

Assam-Nagaland border dispute (1979?-Present?)

Punjab Insurgency (1984-1989)

Local Civil war, the Punjub insurgency caused the life of one Prime Minister.

Siachen Operations (1984-Present)

China attacked India in conjuntion with Tibet

Indian Intervention in Sri Lankan Civil War (1987-1990)

Asked by the Sri Lankan Govt, and participation in that caused asasination of one Prime Minister. Yet we did not attack that country.

Indian Intervention in the Maldives (1988)

Asked by the Maldives.

Kashmir Revolt (1990-Present)

I don't think.....it was right from 1947 right from the independence. This is the reason. Most of the people from the state Kashmir are Muslims but the ruling king was Hindu.....when the British asked the independent King that which country he likes to join after independence......he chose India being Hindu.......and not a single person of the state the Muslims liked it.....they wanted to be the part of Pakistan.......so three Pakistan war is for this state.......and all the terrorism as well......

Indian-Bangladesh Border Conflict (2001)--

This is the Mexico issue here, the Bangladeshi's run the border for jobs and all illegal immigrants........cheap labor.....for India

Tom, did not expect that from you.......in each (EVERY ONE OF THEM) India was attacked first or asked to support........not in its history they have attacked or occupied a country..........or even policed another country. Each year tens of thousand of people die from muslim terrorism in India, mainly from Pakistan......so why US is keeping its mouth shut about this (they now understand though)........when you can attack Iraq for Kuwait oil........cause USA sells F16s to Pakistan.........the two faces of one coin.....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nascar?

I think that was used to make someone sound like an uneducated redneck.

Actually, looking at his quotes, I think he meant that his argument goes round and round, since Alab admits to not being an expert, even though he has training and experience in what they are talking about, compared to someone that has no training (other than maybe what some liberal nutjob, "make love not war" professor taught him at school) and no experience.

As for the so-called toture use for interrogation.... There are some things that the general population should just not know, or even be concerned with.

Handling this case this way sets a precident that no matter what sort of crime another country or militant group commits against us, he will be REWARDED with the rights of a US citizen.

All that means is that, when we execute them, our reasons and justifications will be plainly obvious to anyone interested in looking. Dead is still dead, it's just that one way makes us look just, the other makes us look suspicious.

Tom, did not expect that from you.......in each (EVERY ONE OF THEM) India was attacked first or asked to support........not in its history they have attacked or occupied a country..........or even policed another country. Each year tens of thousand of people die from muslim terrorism in India, mainly from Pakistan......so why US is keeping its mouth shut about this (they now understand though)........when you can attack Iraq for Kuwait oil........cause USA sells F16s to Pakistan.........the two faces of one coin.....

I know, and I totally agree with you.

I do understand the conditions along the borders there.

But I was surprised at the list of conflicts.

Negotiations do not always work, regardless.

As you point out, it takes two parties to fight, not just one.

Oh, and apparently the major Iraqi oil fields were given to China. Something I didn't expect.

$1000 bonus != Capital Punishment

Besides, I bet his trials costs less than the $200M Ohio wants to borrow for Issue 1.

That's really the only point I wanted to address at this time... continue on.

So? Less than $200 million still adds to the debt right? Giving rights to a non-us citizen terrorist is more important than the people that stand guard at night for you?

All that means is that, when we execute them, our reasons and justifications will be plainly obvious to anyone interested in looking. Dead is still dead, it's just that one way makes us look just, the other makes us look suspicious.

What reasons and justifications? Suspicious of what? That he won't get a fair trial? He openly said he was responsible, the whole world knows this. So we need to reward him with US rights?

So? Less than $200 million still adds to the debt right? Giving rights to a non-us citizen terrorist is more important than the people that stand guard at night for you?

I've never been pro-debt. And we're not talking importance, but it's quite the hyperbole to think they're standing guard at night for me.

No, Mr. Ruger and the Smith and Wesson Bros. do that for me.

I'm all for supporting our military, but Issue 1 was a 'bonus'... not an entitlement.

I've never been pro-debt. And we're not talking importance, but it's quite the hyperbole to think they're standing guard at night for me.

I'm all for supporting our military, but Issue 1 was a 'bonus'... not an entitlement.

Yet you are fine spending money on him for a "fair" trial in NYC. Debt is debt.

What do you think they are doing right now in Iraq and Afghanistan? Standing guard. They aren't at your front door, but they keep the bad guys in check, over there. The terrorists can't regroup and fight us over here because they are in chaos over there. How would your Ruger and S&W hold up to a VBIED or an RPG?

And without our long, storied, military history, you would not have those weapons.

Nascar....

Yet you are fine spending money on him for a "fair" trial in NYC. Debt is debt.

What do you think they are doing right now in Iraq and Afghanistan? Standing guard. They aren't at your front door, but they keep the bad guys in check, over there. The terrorists can't regroup and fight us over here because they are in chaos over there. How would your Ruger and S&W hold up to a VBIED or an RPG?

I never said I'm fine spending money on him, I'm still unsure of the appropriate way to handle this guy.

But, you proved my point about Afghanistan and Iraq. WTF are my tax dollars doing over there? You're delusional if you think it's protecting us here. It's not - it's pissing people off.

And you wouldn't have those VBIED or RPGs if it wasn't for public tax dollar development.

Considering that most enlisted get paid a minimum wage and eat dirt,

they pretty much do deserve a bonus for success.

Particularly in educational benefits. This country is built on industrial leadership developed from military service.

I never said I'm fine spending money on him, I'm still unsure of the appropriate way to handle this guy.

But, you proved my point about Afghanistan and Iraq. WTF are my tax dollars doing over there? You're delusional if you think it's protecting us here. It's not - it's pissing people off.

And you wouldn't have those VBIED or RPGs if it wasn't for public tax dollar development.

You really believe that if we weren't over there, they would not still be trying to kill us here? They've been trying to hit us again here and yet we have been keeping them in check. And how has our tax dollars resulted in a terrorist stuffing explosive in a car and driving into a convoy?

Particularly in educational benefits. This country is built on industrial leadership developed from military service.

Once again for everyone - I'm all for supporting the military. I'd much rather see them spend more money HERE at home in the US on giving our soldiers more pay, educational benefits, etc... rather than wasting it powering tactical generators in Fallujah - where we don't need to be.

On the flip side, where are the all anti-Welfare, anti-social safety net people on this? Our soldiers know what they're signing up for before they sign on the dotted line, do they not? I don't go into Mickey D's and expect a $60,000 salary.

You really believe that if we weren't over there, they would not still be trying to kill us here? They've been trying to hit us again here and yet we have been keeping them in check. And how has our tax dollars resulted in a terrorist stuffing explosive in a car and driving into a convoy?

You really think being over this is going to stop them from trying? Where there's a will, there's a way...

Oh but no, they aren't defending the people's right to sleep in a warm bed safely over here. They are way over there, miles and miles away. What could that possibly have to do with me over here??

Once again for everyone - I'm all for supporting the military. I'd much rather see them spend more money HERE at home in the US on giving our soldiers more pay, educational benefits, etc... rather than wasting it powering tactical generators in Fallujah - where we don't need to be.

On the flip side, where are the all anti-Welfare, anti-social safety net people on this? Our soldiers know what they're signing up for before they sign on the dotted line, do they not? I don't go into Mickey D's and expect a $60,000 salary.

You really think being over this is going to stop them from trying? Where there's a will, there's a way...

No they don't join for the money, well some do because they can't find anything else, but the majority do it to defend your way of life. A thank you from time to time would be nice. And no, saying thanks to a vet on veterans day isn't the same. Why do so many people only say thanks on that day.

Umm, it is. When was the last time since 9/11 that something catastophic happened? They have been trying and have been failing, no thanks to your S&W, but to our military.

Well, OJ Simpsons first trial cost over $9 million... you think this isnt going to cost more than that????

I try VERY VERY hard to NEVER (almost never) divert to calling people names in debates but... Are you an idiot? This is the kind of crap I was talking about, people are arguing about stuff they have NO idea what they are talking about.

Umm, it is. When was the last time since 9/11 that something catastophic happened? They have been trying and have been failing, no thanks to your S&W, but to our military.

When was the last time your house was attacked by a bear? Apparently your mailbox must be a magical 'bearcrow'