load cam knock

Das Borgen

ok heres the ting take a corner at 35 or 45racing a ricer had a blow out sled into the crub hit 2 fents 2 burshes 4 brick and a trash can but anywho now I have a load cam knock it sounds like but I'm not sure my oil pan may have got pushed back alittle so I dont know if my oil pump got damgaed and itsn't get oil to the top of the cams does anyone have any ideas what else it could be and yea I spanked the little rice hatch back

disclaimer: this did not happen to. Some user on motivemags "dont_go_under" posted this some time ago.

It s ridiculous and senseless and I was hoping somebody else would recognize this meme.

I thought it was kinda funny that he hit crubs, fents brick etc etc

thanks 4 reading guys

disclaimer: this did not happen to. Some user on motivemags "dont_go_under" posted this some time ago.

It s ridiculous and senseless and I was hoping somebody else would recognize this meme.

I thought it was kinda funny that he hit crubs, fents brick etc etc

thanks 4 reading guys

Don't lie. We all know you love hitting fentses. :p

Jsut the fcat taht you can atllacuy raed tihs psot porves taht fcat. The huamn mnid is so pufowerl it can dcodee tihs txet eevn tguohh eervy sglnie wrod is slepled iocenrtclry. The one cavaet is taht the frist and lsat lertets are pervresed in erevy wrod. Cidrgbame Uitesirnvy cetoudncd a sduty and fnuod taht the biarn deos not raed eevry snlige lteetr, but wodrs as a wohle.

• 3 weeks later...