I love YT people

ChickOn2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChickOn2 where have you been? In case you missed it I am now black thanks to Fonzie. I sure could have used your help with some posts because I don't have your way with words but I am learning.

I did miss that! Uhm.. congratulations...? Did you go ahead and call Equifax, I'm sure your credit rating dropped 300 points... :lol:

((awww hunny you missed me.. BIG HUGG))

katt-williams.jpg

From the man himself...

"Most people think white people can't dance. Truth is, white people be too fucked up to dance."

Damn it! he is a genius! .... totally off topic but I thought of katt when I read this and had to throw it in the mix

I didn't get to Equifax yet. I'm having a hard time finding the meeting place to find out all this information. I have quit going to the white meetings but no one believes me that I'm black now.

Be careful how you respond, we now have a demerit system that may get you a temporary suspension.

I think my kids are converting to black on me as well! They have now gone to referring to their favorite kool aid flavor as 'red'. Since they are not of legal drinking age, what other signs should I look for, CO2? :D

I loves ya, babe!

I think my kids are converting to black on me as well! They have now gone to referring to their favorite kool aid flavor as 'red'. Since they are not of legal drinking age, what other signs should I look for, CO2? :D

I loves ya, babe!

I love you MORE:p

OKAY.. clearly I have been gone too long and remiss in my duties. OK Pilot darlin... I will mail you out the latest conversion chart. The main things to keep an eye out for in the meantime are quoting any material from Lil Wayne, and any sudden interest in Air Force Ones and/or Baby Phat clothing.

Uncle Punk, we will get you scheduled into the nearest and most intense orientation seminar before you fukk around and accidentally get your ass beat :lol:

I love you MORE:p

OKAY.. clearly I have been gone too long and remiss in my duties. OK Pilot darlin... I will mail you out the latest conversion chart. The main things to keep an eye out for in the meantime are quoting any material from Lil Wayne, and any sudden interest in Air Force Ones and/or Baby Phat clothing.

I appreciate it. Not that I have a problem with my melanin enhanced brothers and sisters. I just need to know how to properly manage the situation as a parent. Being from a predominantly white family, I would otherwise have the proverbial esssplainin' to do.

Uncle Punk, we will get you scheduled into the nearest and most intense orientation seminar before you fukk around and accidentally get your ass beat :lol:

That would be appreciated but we better hurry because I have a severe case of vitiligo that is turning me white.

I see elsewhere in here today that layaway is something else I need to look into.