I love YT people

ChickOn2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna know who here likes chicken and waffles. I freaking LOVE them. Most of my melanin challenged friends have no idea WTF I am talking about.

Note to self: send conversion chart to Pilot by EXPRESS MAIL... apparently it's gettin' crucial!! Next thing you know, he will be drinking 40's of St. Ides out a paper bag.

HOLD ON PILOT I'm coming!! Hang on to your precious YT-ness just a little while longer until I can get you fully integrated... and you know how we accomplish THAT... right? :sex:

Note to self: send conversion chart to Pilot by EXPRESS MAIL... apparently it's gettin' crucial!! Next thing you know, he will be drinking 40's of St. Ides out a paper bag.

HOLD ON PILOT I'm coming!! Hang on to your precious YT-ness just a little while longer until I can get you fully integrated... and you know how we accomplish THAT... right? :sex:

Pilot's got jungle feva!!

Pilot's got jungle feva!!

Thank god for jungle fever. if it weren't for jungle fever, I wouldn't exist. My freaky-ass freak of a German great-great-grandpa jumped off the boat and made a beeline for the first Beyonce lookalike he could find, my great-great-grandma.

Several generations of various race mixing later (Indian, Scottish, misc YT people and of course Africans), and you get the product you see before you today.

It's our duty to keep the legacy alive... come here Pilot... I need to get ahold of you while you're still YT and not afraid to eat the... uhm.. ribs off the bone, I guess.:p

Thank god for jungle fever. if it weren't for jungle fever, I wouldn't exist. My freaky-ass freak of a German great-great-grandpa jumped off the boat and made a beeline for the first Beyonce lookalike he could find, my great-great-grandma.

Several generations of various race mixing later (Indian, Scottish, misc YT people and of course Africans), and you get the product you see before you today.

It's our duty to keep the legacy alive... come here Pilot... I need to get ahold of you while you're still YT and not afraid to eat the... uhm.. ribs off the bone, I guess.:p

Baby girl, you know I'll eat. But you has to reciprocate. Once the meat is gone and all thats left is the bone, that bone is gonna need some attention. ;)

Baby girl, you know I'll eat. But you has to reciprocate. Once the meat is gone and all thats left is the bone, that bone is gonna need some attention. ;)

:rolleyes: Hunny PLEEZ. How about you give me a real challenge, a little head work ain't shyt to me. the real question is, how soon do you want to spell my name backwards and change your name to DeVontai?

Supplemental question, do you know what DSLs are?

OK AWL YAWL ain't shit! How long are y'all going to let this overt racism continue!?! Or is it OK because it's about drankin and gettin some ass :lol:

If I talk about BJs enough, can I effectively shit down the NeoNazi movement in Ohio...? I feel obligated to do whatever I can to help achieve peace and harmony:badgerrock:

:rolleyes: Hunny PLEEZ. How about you give me a real challenge, a little head work ain't shyt to me. the real question is, how soon do you want to spell my name backwards and change your name to DeVontai?

Supplemental question, do you know what DSLs are?

OK AWL YAWL ain't shit! How long are y'all going to let this overt racism continue!?! Or is it OK because it's about drankin and gettin some ass :lol:

If I talk about BJs enough, can I effectively shit down the NeoNazi movement in Ohio...? I feel obligated to do whatever I can to help achieve peace and harmony:badgerrock:

Girl, I am very well acquainted with DSLs, and you go ahead think this is just a little head work. The way I eat and my appetite, you'd be worn the hell out from callin' my new name. :p

Trust me, if we could talk oral to end racism in this counrty, I'd eat pussy 'til my jaw fell off.