Punks in Minnesota - who knew?

Disclaimer

I was half-tempted to put this in the firearms section... thoughts?

Edit: Video removed from Youtube, but here's a link to a mirror site

http://drop.io/greenwayassaults/asset/watchthis-flv

Background: http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/11/city_pages_embe.php

Earlier, we posted video of a group of boys identifying themselves as Somalis knocking bikers over, tackling unsuspecting runners from behind, shoving kids and generally threatening folks for what appeared to be the pure fun of it.

We ran down message boards where commenters began to identify the assailants, as well as the St. Paul neighborhood where the attacks took place. The heat turned up. The video was pulled down. The police are investigating. And we are now hosting the video clip someone didn't want you to see, thanks to some enterprising -- and outraged -- souls in the bike community who archived a version of the video.

Check it out. Know anyone in the clip? If you do, drop a dime to the St. Paul police.

Edited by JRMMiii

I'm certain it would take more than this crew to take me down. Scrawney Bitches.

it takes a real man to knock over kids and old people. I spend a bit of time in MN. They are a sturdy cockstrong people for the most part. Somebody will see them doing this shit and take care of buisness.

Edited by jagr

Damn... it was a good video too... the kind of video that makes you want to CCW

UPDATE: YouTube has determined the video is violent and violates its standards, so they have removed it as of 9 p.m. Tuesday.
Updated first post with new link. Edited by JRMMiii