winter hobbies?

oldschoolsdime92

We're in the nothern hemishphere, you go NORTH for better skiing conditions, unless they maintain the place poorly, chances are good that you have it better up there.

Boats are money pits. It's fun to go out on one that belongs to someone else though!

I know they are...I think since the boat it initially my dads and grandpas...they are financing it not me ....im a broke college student no way in hell would i finance fixing a boat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect North FTW! .... lol because its like 25 mins from my house... never been to mad river or snow trails how do they compare to perfect? sorry if someone said it already i didnt read through all the posts ...In the winter I snowboard a ton and have been doing so for 6 years and love it and as someone already said it gets better and better....i have a boat im looking to fix up with the old man for the summer [an old 88 Glastron Carlson CV-16] if i get around to it...but this winter ill probably snowboard, go to school and work so that come spring ill have many dollars to spend on my bike lol....

all the slopes in ohio are pretty much the same...small. i wouldnt drive all the way from cinci to go to mad river.

I know they are...I think since the boat it initially my dads and grandpas...they are financing it not me ....im a broke college student no way in hell would i finance fixing a boat

THAT's the way to do it! Boats can be a lot of fun....on someone elses dime! It's nice that it's a piece from the family, also! That adds to the cool fator for you, I would think.