To the Cincy Busa on NB 75 @ 5:45

SAMBUSA

You are a fucking idiot. You damn near clipped my horse trailer and your speed was just stupid. 100+ in heavy traffic is fucking retarded and the fact that you couldn't control the bike made it pretty obvious that you were going faster than your riding ability. You are the reason Busa riders get a bad name. Soon you will be out of the gene pool. Asshat!

BUSA RIDERS ARE fucking idiots. You damn near clipped my SHEEP trailer and your speed was just stupid. 100+ in heavy traffic is fucking retarded and the fact that you couldn't control the bike made it pretty obvious that BUSA's CAN'T TURN. You are the reason Busa riders get a bad name. Soon you will be out of the gene pool. Asshat!

Fixed!

Sorry sam, had to do it! LOL

I know what you mean about a few idiots that make people think all sportbike riders are squidly... It pisses me off to no end!!!

Oh wow! I just about fell over laughing!!!

Back OT, I thought the squids quit riding when the temperature got below 70??

Nope the next level of squid power enables you to ride with even less carelessness and doing it with cold tires brakes and pavement. This guy is obviously working on stage three of his ultimate suidyness and that's the part where he makes the ultimate sacrifice in order to show he is a true dedicated squid.

Nope the next level of squid power enables you to ride with even less carelessness and doing it with cold tires brakes and pavement. This guy is obviously working on stage three of his ultimate suidyness and that's the part where he makes the ultimate sacrifice in order to show he is a true dedicated squid.

So it's on the poser squids that quit riding below70, then. The hardcore squids get worse below 70.

true story!!! there are alot of people still riding down here. So far most of the ones I have seen are riding sensibly with plenty gear on! Granted if they are on base they are required by law to where their helmets so thats a good thing for sure. Its been killin me to be in this nice ass weather and not be able to ride..

true story!!! there are alot of people still riding down here. So far most of the ones I have seen are riding sensibly with plenty gear on! Granted if they are on base they are required by law to where their helmets so thats a good thing for sure. Its been killin me to be in this nice ass weather and not be able to ride..

ive been seeing the opposite around here... plenty of people out riding, and most of the ones i see are not wearing any gear... even on the cold cold days... no idea how those harley people manage to ride in 50 degrees with no helmet, my face would turn to ice