Dec 4th Panini's Party

yotaman88210

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see what you did there.....:cool:

:confused: :confused:

So we do we have to do it as a pre-sale, or if a few friends and I show up will we be able to hang with the cool kids or are we forced to be part of the huddled masses?

I suck at life and don't want to commit to any engagements and cancel again. :)

Well they have to give a final number friday at 8pm and ive asked her several times if people could just show up and buy tickets... the answers remains NO - pre sale only. I dont know why I keep asking. I think its the same reason why I keep going to my fridge and opening it when I know there wasnt anything in there I wanted to eat the first 3 times I did it? :dunno:

Who is Artmageddon???

Come on man. Let's do this. It's for a good cause. And it sounds like there will be some athletic semi-educated uh...Trim. :D

Alright, I'll be there.

Maybe with a few friends, give you a count tomorrow. They are worse about committing to things than I am if that's possible.

Yota, I'll figure out some way to get you money Wed, what part of town are you in?

anyone else ? I cant wait to start chuggin beers with peoples.... I mean that what we are doing right? Who ever can drink the most in 2 hours wins? Maybe we can each put a dollar in an envelope and who ever can drink the most beers in 2 hours wins the HUGE cash prize :lol:

Just trying to make in interesting :D