Dec 4th Panini's Party

yotaman88210

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game. I'll haul your ass around when you lose your chauffeur. :p

I thought I was gonna be the dd seeings how I can't drink much anymore due to being diabetic and all... I'll drive you guys around if we can get a van or something bigger to haul ass in....:)

I thought I was gonna be the dd seeings how I can't drink much anymore due to being diabetic and all... I'll drive you guys around if we can get a van or something bigger to haul ass in....:)

Sounds like a plan.

Moose, you drive. Unless Jagr wants to fit in the half seat of my truck.

When we go to the bike show in Cleveland we should get a bunch of people, a van and make it a party bus.

I'll look at 13 passenger vans later this week, (rental of course) and post up prices and we can all split the cost... I know me and jags will prolly do the hotel thingy up there for the bike show...

I've been thinking of arrangements for the Moorsickle show.

I think we may need a wife/girlfriend room and a seperate male bonding ghey teepee themed room with good ventilation for the peyote and beef jerky machine for the fellas.

I've been thinking of arrangements for the Moorsickle show.

I think we may need a wife/girlfriend room and a seperate male bonding ghey teepee themed room with good ventilation for the peyote and beef jerky machine for the fellas.

:lol: a wife/girlfriend room.