Dec 4th Panini's Party

yotaman88210

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now it's looking like I'll show at 9:30, depending on how long dinner with some of my other friends goes.

Yota, I'm sure Panini's has a stage, I expect your thoroughly drunk ass to be on it and dancing. Again. :)

This just in... I guess they are going to sell tickets at the door for about 30 min. They have a ruff estimate of people now, so there will be someone there from 8:30 to 9 selling tickets. So anyone that wasnt sure about committing but wants to come.. bring $10 at 8:30 tonight and join the madness!

This just in... I guess they are going to sell tickets at the door for about 30 min. They have a ruff estimate of people now, so there will be someone there from 8:30 to 9 selling tickets. So anyone that wasnt sure about committing but wants to come.. bring $10 at 8:30 tonight and join the madness!

is there gonna be a limit to the amount of people they are gonna have there???

I think it was prolly obvious to all that I had too good of a time.

Thanks for all the texts checking on me, and no I wasn't in the dogHouse. :D

thanks to Yota and his LadyFriends for setting it up and providing EyeCandy.

And to all the OR members who came out.

If you wanted to go but didn't you missed a good time. But I think we are gonna do it again in the near future.

I think it was prolly obvious to all that I had too good of a time.

Thanks for all the texts checking on me, and no I wasn't in the dogHouse. :D

thanks to Yota and his LadyFriends for setting it up and providing EyeCandy.

And to all the OR members who came out.

If you wanted to go but didn't you missed a good time. But I think we are gonna do it again in the near future.

and you never called me? dammit man...:mad::D

ummmmmm what happened last night?

An epic adventure. Did you ever get that guys number that you were making out with when Justin went to the bathroom? The way you were trying to eat his face suggests that you didn't get enough food at Panini's...

j/k ;)

A great night all around! Thanks to Yotes for putting this on.

An epic adventure. Did you ever get that guys number that you were making out with when Justin went to the bathroom? The way you were trying to eat his face suggests that you didn't get enough food at Panini's...

j/k ;)

A great night all around! Thanks to Yotes for putting this on.

:lol: you wouldn't give me your number :(

me too... sorry about the fall - I will take full responsibility for that mess :lol: I'm all bruised up, but I fell several times last night... ooops!!! Fun times for sure!

... I dont remember the fall.... :eek: crap :nono: hope you're ok :)

hahahahahahahahahaha

What a fucking night!! GREAT TIME with all you peoples! The fall was funny indeed... but not as funny as Cypress's woman dancing on the floor all crazy like. Dude, she is out of control!

Im going to setup a fundraiser at panini's for us. Catch is, we need to get at least 100 people for the good deal. Shouldnt be a problem tho, I prolly have a 100 friends that would show up for all you can drink beers and pizza for $10 :D :D :D

hahahahahahahahahaha

What a fucking night!! GREAT TIME with all you peoples! The fall was funny indeed... but not as funny as Cypress's woman dancing on the floor all crazy like. Dude, she is out of control!

Im going to setup a fundraiser at panini's for us. Catch is, we need to get at least 100 people for the good deal. Shouldnt be a problem tho, I prolly have a 100 friends that would show up for all you can drink beers and pizza for $10 :D :D :D

LMAO.... definitely entertaining!!

OMG, I FELL! :lol: I totally forgot. ahhahaha.

:lol: I'm glad you remember now! i think everyone in the bar saw us fall