Black friday deals

speedytriple

So my wife woke up crazy early today to run to Dicks to get her ab thing pro what ever?! While she was there I had her pick me up a new .22lr with a few coupons we had from our score card. Picked up a remington model 597 with od green stock and scope on it. reg price is $199 was on black friday price of $149, and they let her use a $10 score card coupon. So I got it for $139, not a bad price for the gun scope combo. They also had .223 on sale for 7.98 a box of 20 for rem. Had a coupon for buy one box of any ammo get the second 50% off. With out big gun shops like vances or kames, or fin feather fur up here in cleveland we have to find the good deals when we can.

I had a good time. I got a 5 qt digital slow cooker ($10), a purse ($15), a tank top ($5), two pairs of tennis shoes (adidas & sketchers)($40 total), a george forman grill($10), a towel set (4 large bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash clothes) ($17), a multimeter ($10), a small shopvac ($15), pair of jean shorts ($1), 4 planters (less than $3 each).... with additional coupons, I got all that stuff for less than $110.

I had a good time. I got a 5 qt digital slow cooker ($10), a purse ($15), a tank top ($5), two pairs of tennis shoes (adidas & sketchers)($40 total), a george forman grill($10), a towel set (4 large bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 wash clothes) ($17), a multimeter ($10), a small shopvac ($15), pair of jean shorts ($1), 4 planters (less than $3 each).... with additional coupons, I got all that stuff for less than $110.

:ttiwwop:

Home Depot FTW.

Over the range Microwave $98 -$30 rebate =$68.

Its on their 3 day sale. I added an extra year on the warranty for $10. figured it was worth it.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=202027047&langId=-1&catalogId=10053

:ttiwwop:

I'll post some pics of my multimeter and shopvac.... from the sears website :)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03482141000P

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00917713000P?keyword=craftsman+shop+vac

You don't get any pics from the Kohl's website though, their site has apparently been down off and on today bc of so much traffic... crazy

OH, hahaha, didnt realize it was a firearms thread.... the thread title says "Black Friday Deals".... oops

Me neither.

BUT i did "pull the trigger" on a microwave and a buncha stuff at Iron Pony.

:D

how crazy was iron pony?

Not too crazy but they had alot of people there. got there 8:30ish and they still had a table full of shirts and giftcards to hand out. Picked up 2 tank bags, a hoody for my son and a few other things.

NOW!!! i know ur a gerl..

I bought a ATV Ohio sticker, Wayne National day pass, gas, a large coke and a small fry.

Edited by Gump