Columbus Gun Show anyone?

smashweights

Five sevens aren't gonna be cheap. Especially after Ft. Hood.

I'll see you there though. Prolly a couple others too.

fuckin A i never knew that's what he used. the AP rounds arent even available to the public and there's even considerable debate about their effectiveness anyway. fucking douchebag. my quick google search on "five-seven fort hood" landed me on "cop killer" gun used in shooting. waiting to see if i even can buy one soon or if it gets banned in a heartbeat.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/cop-killer-gun-thought-ft-hood-shooting/story?id=9019521

it's the popularity too. Its sad that if somebody does something like that everybody wants one. I think the rounds are about $00.50 each too. Dont quote me but I remember seeing that somewhere.

Lame. The show has nothing but over priced stuff... I was looking for an XD 40 sub compact or Glock 27 and everything was $70-$100 plus more than Vance's has them for...

Horrible...

Thats the kind of stuff I have heard. Those types of sales usually are. I went to the "clearance" sale at Westland awhile back, and items really werent all that inexpensive, mostly cheap junk anyways.

What no haggleing? I thought that was how it was done.

Got a pretty good deal on ammo and mags.

Lots of cool stuff to gaze at. ARs, FNFJ2000, Lots of Miami Vice era stuff.

I'm digging the M&P.22s. And decided I want a Glock 17.

Was it on sale this month? That's what I really am leaning towards...

nope, they had a trade in... it has never been fired, still has the factory copper grease in it. kind of got lucky. the gun new is $550, then add nights sights for another $100.. i came out good.

i went intending to by the Glock 36.. came out with the 27 instead.

nope, they had a trade in... it has never been fired, still has the factory copper grease in it. kind of got lucky. the gun new is $550, then add nights sights for another $100.. i came out good.

i went intending to by the Glock 36.. came out with the 27 instead.

FYI. you can buy that copper grease shit. Not to mention my G27 is 8 or so years old and it still has the copper grease in it so dont let that be a deciding factor for its condition.

wasnt... just saying..

no marks on the barrel or slide. inside the barrel looks like new to me. mag looks like its never had a round in it. feed ramp has no marks at all. i dont care if it was fired honestly, it is still a good deal with the night sights

The gunshows are just retarded right now, EVERYONE is price gouging... $25 for WWB 9mm 50 rounds.

But as long as retards keep buying it for those prices they'll keep doing it.

Very true on ammo. Unless you have something that is hard to buy for, everyday stuff like 9mm, 40, 45, etc were WAY over priced. You can save ALMOST half as to what they were asking... Now, some things were decent in terms of ammo, but most were at least $10 more than Wally's World...

the only guy with a lot of FNH guns sold his Five-seveN yesterday. the ammo was actually not too bad. 50 rounds for $20, so 5.7x28mm is going down from what it was last time i was looking around. Very slim pickin's around, though a G3 was tempting me, but I need the money for a .50 cal to hunt this christmas.