Guy on gloss black Katana going south on 71...

Moto-Brian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.... hahaha, reading fail... sorry jaYson

Don't worry MJ! I thought you were a guy till the right before the whole contest thing when I stumbled upon a post referring to your feminine gracefulness on the twisties! :p

So I guess we're even now.

Edited by JaysonL

I was told this was T-aRRRRRRR

boyspirates.jpg

Nope! Green and all, it's the first one.

oh geeze, i can see this thread is going in bad places.... amazingly enough though, that kinda looks like kawikid

A thread on OR go bad places? Come on now MJ, you know how it works around here! :lol:

And yes, that pics does look a little like KK, except for the rippled stomach *cough* beergut *cough* and arms.

I get picked on for riding the little 250, but I don't care, it's all in fun.

It is cute.

Thanks thanks! And that's JaYson to you missy! But, just b/c I like you so much I'll just give you a warning this time. ;)

Aw, look, another noob getting worked up about name spelling. Takes you back, eh Jermiiiiii? :p

My screenname is a laziness and literacy detector.

If you can't figure out it's one J, one R, two M's, and three i's ... then you can't read, or you're mentally lazy reflecting on all other aspects in your life, most likely. :D

I challenge people that misspell my screenname at all aspects in life.

If you can't figure out it's one J, one R, two M's, and three i's ... then you can't read, or you're mentally lazy reflecting on all other aspects in your life, most likely. :D

I challenge people that misspell my screenname at all aspects in life.

Even MY dumb-ass figured that one out! Are you related to the people that have the license plater that says JRMII? I really saw that one day, on 23, just south of lewis center, northbound, right before halloween.

Even MY dumb-ass figured that one out! Are you related to the people that have the license plater that says JRMII? I really saw that one day, on 23, just south of lewis center, northbound, right before halloween.

For realz? No, I'm not related to them... but I thought I was the only one to have those plates. I had both JRMMiii and JRMM3 at one time.

Or we just dont give a fuck. Thats most likely it. :rolleyes: