Last chance before shit gets donated

Casper

Free stuff:

- Good size box of misc computer cables (usb, firewire, ide, sata, power, etc)

- Computer case with power supply and CD-ROM. It's an older one. I think the last thing I had in it was the first Athlon. The case has a ton of stickers on it. Would make a good shop computer or whatever.

- Lexmark X1150 All-in-One printer/scanner/copier. It was the sister-in-law's. It stopped printing. The ink cartridges are fucked. I told her in order to find out what's wrong, she needed to buy new ink cartridges. She told me to throw it out. I think it just needs new cartridges.

Cheap stuff (all prices are negotiable and trades are always welcome):

- Weed Eater Twist 'N Edge electric trimmer. Brand new in unopened box. $30 obo

- EZ-Up Sierra II tent. Needs one inner leg replaced. It's $18 from www.ezupdirect.com, part number SEIIPIL4100W. It was only used two or three times. The tent sells for $125. I'll take $30 obo

- Bissell bagless 12amp vacuum. Red. It's really nice. Works great. New belt. We got a new one, so this one just sits. Was $150ish when I bought it. $40 obo

- Black & Decker 18V cordless electric trimmer. Used one summer. Comes with two rechargable batteries and charger. Works great. Still selling for $125ish. $50 obo

- Huge leather laptop bag. It has several compartments. I carried two laptops in it easily. $20 obo

- Benjamin Sheridan .20cal pump action pellet riffle. List is $200. Would make a great gift for an older child. $40 obo

- External frame pack. Got a cub scout about to be in Boy Scouts? This thing is perfect for them. It's huge. I used it all through Boy Scouts and numerous times since. $15 obo

- Broan range hood. White. Never used. It came with the house, but when we bought the appliances we bought a microwave with built in fan/vent. It's going for $90. $30 obo

I'll take the cords and case.

I've got a newer Mobo and CPU collecting dust, may as well build a system.

I'll probably be running around this weekend, maybe pick them up then.

I won't be available much if at all this weekend, but if downtown is easier for you I can bring the stuff to work.

The pellet gun is shweet. Thanks Casper. I will be zeroing it in from the kitchen window tomorrow. The wife is off, so I will have her hold up a paper plate in the yard. Its supposed to be windy so she will have to bundle up. I cant wait.