Why I prefer Chrome

justin0469

I've been using Chrome since it's release and it's easily the best browser out there right now. There's only very few things I fire up another browser for anymore.

amazingly chrome doesnt have the google toolbar add on, so i uninstalled it and having been using firefox ever since

Why would you need a tool bar add-on?

amazingly chrome doesnt have the google toolbar add on, so i uninstalled it and having been using firefox ever since

ummm your "toolbar" is built in to the address bar with chrome.

just search whatever you want in the chrome address bar and its the same thing.

When other companies have the same corporate financial backing as google, then I'll say the playing field is even.

Better or not, what is the delta development cost per delta performance?

That's the chart I want to see.

You don't honestly think the other browsers haven't had significant backing do you? Not too mention one hell of a head start?

I NEVER said use the one with the least financial backing, or use the one with the most financial backing.

I said it would be interesting to SEE that comparison.

Obviously Microsoft would fail that one horribly considering its 10+ year run and continual sub par performance.

Don't blow simple curiosity into a big dick contest

I NEVER said use the one with the least financial backing, or use the one with the most financial backing.

I said it would be interesting to SEE that comparison.

Obviously Microsoft would fail that one horribly considering its 10+ year run and continual sub par performance.

Don't blow simple curiosity into a big dick contest

You might have wanted to leave this out then...

When other companies have the same corporate financial backing as google, then I'll say the playing field is even.

Better or not, what is the delta development cost per delta performance?

That's the chart I want to see.

I was kinda getting to like Chrome, but it had this annoying habit of continually minimizing one of my open tabs, & opening it up in a completely 2nd browser. I'd constantly have to drag it back to the original browser..... And that got old quick, so I went back to old faithful FF

i dont like chrome cause of firefox's gigantic base of add ons. dont really care if it is milliseconds faster when it doesnt have all the add ons ive been using for years with FF.

+1.

Chrome's extension database was recently opened for uploads, so hopefully it'll have all the "must-have" FF extensions sooner rather than later. I'd be willing to make the switch, but I can't live without a certain handful of addons.

ummm your "toolbar" is built in to the address bar with chrome.

just search whatever you want in the chrome address bar and its the same thing.

wrong. the google toolbar is much more than just a search engine. maybe you should have googled it before you posted?