Potential *og thread starters...

jblosser

- Who uses Cogswell Cogs?

- Anyone ever drink grog?

- Who here has rolled a log (or pinched a nice one...)?

- How about that egg nog?

- Anybody ever play with Pogs? (Dammit, ThatDude beat me to it, the jerk...:D)

- Who calls their coat a tog?

- Why do people in the UK call non-white people "wogs"?

- I want a Xog GPS? Anyone have one?

- Who believes in the ZOG (Zionist Occupation Government) anti-Semitic conspiracy theory?

Discuss amongst all of us.

i dont feel like starting a new thread, and this one doesn't seem to have a point, so someone tell me if its legal to ride a motorcycle without headlights :)

if its was made before a certain year i believe so during the day, but no not at night.

i mean daytime riding.... on my way home tonight i noticed my headlight wasn't on.... maybe blew a fuse, so i have to go to the store to pick some up, but I want to ride to work in the morning, so just trying to figure out if i'm gonna get pulled over.... cool.... maybe i should just start a thread.

i mean daytime riding.... on my way home tonight i noticed my headlight wasn't on.... maybe blew a fuse, so i have to go to the store to pick some up, but I want to ride to work in the morning, so just trying to figure out if i'm gonna get pulled over.... cool.... maybe i should just start a thread.

i would go ahead and do it. hell if you get pulled over just say you knew already and was on your way to get the new fuse. it would take a real prick to give you a ticket.

If your bike was produced after like 1978 (i think) you have to have a daytime running light for safety. Why would you want to ride without one anyway MJ?

I usually ride my bike to class in the morning, then I would have time to go pick up a fuse.... I just dont feel like taking the bus or walking, buuuut, looks like i'll have to.

sigh, guess i need it, i mean what if there's fog? I could hit a dog, or run over a log, or squish a frog....