why are we so shocked about Tiger?

ChickOn2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been married. Was really hoping to marry this one. Not in Jail.

I am pretty sure alchohol played a role in the events two nights ago. She had disappeared last week sometime and yesterday morning was the first night she made any contact with me. She goes on to say how she did not remember how she go home 3 of the 5 nights and that she has been tanked every night.

I am 33 years old and have never been drunk and I maybe consume 6 beers in a year. I have no alchohol in my house. She said what she like about me was I offered a safe place. So much for having a safe place.

Wow, what a whore. :mad: She did you a favor bro.

agreed with max! its better it happened now than after you married her, cuz then even though she is a cheating whore half your shit is hers. trust me i know.........

EXACT reason why I will never get married. I like my money and stuff too much to give up half of it

EXACT reason why I will never get married. I like my money and stuff too much to give up half of it

maybe you'll end up with a chick who makes more than you and doesn't want to marry you bc you might end up taking half her stuff.... ever think about that? ;)

Pre nup?

maybe you'll end up with a chick who makes more than you and doesn't want to marry you bc you might end up taking half her stuff.... ever think about that? ;)

I think MJ just asked you out.

I can honestly only hope in my wildest dreams that could happen. I would love to have a sugar momma :D

Pre nup?

I think MJ just asked you out.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... I went back and read the thread.... poor DTM.

But if there's anything we've learned - it's that alcohol absolves you of any personal responsibility. So, you should take her back.

J/k - alcohol isn't an excuse. But, if you take her back, that's your business. I just think she "owes you" a freebie if you have an opportunity.

Sorry to air my fustration on here. Most people that know me as a result of the OR dyno days and a few of you have come to me for custom tunes. Last thing I want to do is ruin the opportunity that I have with OR members for dynamometer services.

I have put up with so much crap that this situation is just the tip of the iceberg. I can not forgive and forget any more.

Sorry to air my fustration on here. Most people that know me as a result of the OR dyno days and a few of you have come to me for custom tunes. Last thing I want to do is ruin the opportunity that I have with OR members for dynamometer services.

I have put up with so much crap that this situation is just the tip of the iceberg. I can not forgive and forget any more.

don't worry kiddo :) you being human and having human situations probably wont dissuade people from getting they're bikes dyno'd

Maybe I'm "over thinking" this one... but could it be do to the fact Tiger is the highest paid athlete in the world? And he's worked very hard for years protecting his "brand" and managing his privacy to continue to be marketable. I personally don't care if he bangs half of manhattan. But when a story breaks about the richest and one of the most famous athletes of our time banging multiple chicks on the side... don't wonder why the media runs with it...

cheating is inevitable. He is male. I'm trying to figure out why this is such HUGE NEWS.

At last count, a good 60% of married and committed menfolk* have been golf-bawls deep in some strange at least once. The other 40% of y'all might not actively seek out a side piece, but would take it if it was offered, it looked/smelled decent and you could get away with it... tell the truth.

*(Atwood & Schwartz, 2002 - Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy)

I take offense!(Okay not really but to stir the pot) Thats not my style... and I am male.:)