why are we so shocked about Tiger?

ChickOn2

This thread was an entertaining read! Full of life, laughter, drama and despair.

1. Tiger effed up. Plain and simple. He's human, and humans eff up all the time. I don't condone what was done, but nothing surprises me anymore.

2. Media ran with it because as someone hinted: He's a famous athlete who's beyond rich... And our society just lives at teh edge of our sofas, futons, and chaises waiting to consume such tender morsels of gossip. I actually remember hearing a poll while sifting the channels asking if Tiger owed the public an explanation (this was last week when he was keeping quiet), and somebody actually said "Yes, because he's a celebrity! He owes the public an explanation of what's going on behind the accident." WTF?!!?

3. DTM: Sorry to hear about what happened... But as others have stated, at least you found out now before taking that step. You'll bounce back mayne!

4. Co2: I don't, haven't, nor plan to ever fall into the 60% category postulated in the initial post. Ask me later about my theory on cheating and weakness. Contrary to that statement (haha), if you're on Sugar Mama Status, I'd like for you to know that my family won't have a problem with me bringing a black woman to the family picnic. That said, go ahead and scoop up a black 999s for me, and a few shiny items at Tiffany's for my girl, and we'll consider giving you an audition.:D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. Co2: I don't, haven't, nor plan to ever fall into the 60% category postulated in the initial post. Ask me later about my theory on cheating and weakness. Contrary to that statement (haha), if you're on Sugar Mama Status, I'd like for you to know that my family won't have a problem with me bringing a black woman to the family picnic. That said, go ahead and scoop up a black 999s for me, and a few shiny items at Tiffany's for my girl, and we'll consider giving you an audition.:D

OK y'all are some FREEKS! (don't change a thing LOL)

Side note, eatin' ain't cheatin'. That is all.

2. Media ran with it because as someone hinted: He's a famous athlete who's beyond rich... And our society just lives at teh edge of our sofas, futons, and chaises waiting to consume such tender morsels of gossip. I actually remember hearing a poll while sifting the channels asking if Tiger owed the public an explanation (this was last week when he was keeping quiet), and somebody actually said "Yes, because he's a celebrity! He owes the public an explanation of what's going on behind the accident." WTF?!!?

So, if this is all about "lifestyles of the rich and famous" why were Bill Clinton's Oval Office blow jobs "no big deal" to many of the people that are crying "foul" about Mr. Woods?

Brian bud, I know where you are coming from. I was in a similar situation. We moved in together. had a house (put it in her name becuase if something did happen, i just wanted to keep on movin down the road). I did almost a years worth of work on the house, and then I came home one night and she pretty much told me to leave. Ive never cheated, and I took care of her and what needed to be taken care of, all to get a big slap in the face. Although I cant offer you a delightful face full of temporary brown bewbies, if you need to talk and vent some aggarvation, im more than willing to listen.

So, if this is all about "lifestyles of the rich and famous" why were Bill Clinton's Oval Office blow jobs "no big deal" to many of the people that are crying "foul" about Mr. Woods?

Quite the contrary. I do recall a media sh*tstorm develop when news of that saw the light of day as well. There was even discussion of impeachment (granted they said that they wanted him to be impeached because comitted perjury by lying about getting said blow jobs). Now to say that it was no big deal "to many of the people that are crying foul about Mr. Woods" is something that I cannot guage. Mainly because to accurately do so, I'd have to know exactly who thought that Former President Clinton's transgressions were no big deal, and find out who's crying foul about Tigger stroking in the sandtrap.

Edited by KruelHouse

... I make a lot... just throwing that in there... :lol:

But that's just compensation for all the shit you'd get from your folks for bringing a black chick to the family picnic :p

how youuuu doin? ;)

Would a face full of brown bewbies help you at all? Temporarily..?

yes please? :lol:

1. Have never cheated on anyone I have ever dated.

2. Have turned down flings at least three times with women who were either married or had a boyfriend.

3. Even though I have been cheated on twice now. (Last one just 2 days ago) I will never do it. I hate how it feels and would never want to cause the same pain to someone I care about.

Not all males a pigs even though women would like to think so.

Same here. I've been cheated on but have never cheated. Quite frankly I still like to look but just don't have the desire to flirt let alone cheat.

My wife pretty much meets all my needs.

If only that was enough for Tiger. My brain could not even deal with those options. Hmm, this supermodel or that one, kablooey.

That side piece chick ain't even that cute, IMHO. Even if she had a head game out of this world, I doubt it was worth the $millions$ that Tiger stands to lose if his perfectly serviceable supermodel wife decides not boot him.

If she's smart, she will help herself to that money, keep the house and invite over as many NBA players as she wants.

That side piece chick ain't even that cute, IMHO. Even if she had a head game out of this world, I doubt it was worth the $millions$ that Tiger stands to lose if his perfectly serviceable supermodel wife decides not boot him.

If she's smart, she will help herself to that money, keep the house and invite over as many NBA players as she wants.

LOL - I agree with the dump him part but she should hold off on the NBA players.. there are kids involved...

Actually, she stands to make MORE if she stays with him.

You know, prenuptial agreement has a way of making that cut and run thing not as economical as you might think.

She's not entitled to "half" of what he's worth. Not even close.

Score one for the dudes on this one. Kinda like having your cake and eating it too..

1. Have never cheated on anyone I have ever dated.

2. Have turned down flings at least three times with women who were either married or had a boyfriend.

3. Even though I have been cheated on twice now. (Last one just 2 days ago) I will never do it. I hate how it feels and would never want to cause the same pain to someone I care about.

Not all males a pigs even though women would like to think so.

I agree. I've been in similar situations, and this year will total 15 years of marriage, faithfully!