Rep NOT temporarily disabled

e-flores

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its true, the rep. has been permanently disabled from this point on in ohioriders history.

The mods and admins have decided unanimously it would be best for the site in the long run for a few reasons.

2.We have decided with popularity contest comes drama, which we all know this site needs less of.

I hope everyone understands our intentions and respects this motion. Our intention isn’t just to make our members upset by stealing your hard earned rep. points, we are making a better ohioriders and making this a better place for all.

AND REP. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE!!!

Thanks for your understanding!

I think you are getting into the chicken or the egg thing here. Maybe the drama came from some stupid fuckers on the board. I would name some but that might incite additional drama

Edited by shittygsxr

Fuck you and your rep. Besides' date=' it's Shitty's fault. If he hadn't said something rep worthy two times in a row we wouldn't be in this mess. I can't help it if the rest of the board lacks the intellectual fortitude to warrant a rep from the likes of me. :p[/quote']

bullshit! the last rep I got was from you :-D

Fuck you and your rep. Besides' date=' it's Shitty's fault. If he hadn't said something rep worthy two times in a row we wouldn't be in this mess. I can't help it if the rest of the board lacks the intellectual fortitude to warrant a rep from the likes of me. :p[/quote']

Excluding myself! I got my first neg rep from pauly, and later on a couple positives from him as well!

Now back to nothing....er... I mean work....