al gore is dumb........

kawi kid

i get real sick of this guy sometimes. everything that spews from his mouth is utter bullshit! here is a little clip of him on conan the other night..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_4pzfOSTc&feature=player_embedded#

(here is the article that goes with it)

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/11/18/al-gore-earths-interior-extremely-hot-several-million-degrees

i heard this on the radio and it just makes me sick cuz alot of people out there dont know any better and just believe this shit cuz he is supposed to be a man of "integrity" :nono:

any geologists on here? He mentioned about going two kilometers down to get Geo Thermal energy... thats only 1.2 miles and typically still earth's crust I thought? I could be wrong tho'... I did not invent the internet. I guess people get pissed off if he's not an expert on this global warming thing and alternative energy because he's made billions of dollars off the fear mongering regarding global warming. And he's one of the people that have the most to gain financially from the Cap and Tax bill... so for some people I think its more than "omg he got the temperature wrong".

any geologists on here? He mentioned about going two kilometers down to get Geo Thermal energy... thats only 1.2 miles and typically still earth's crust I thought? I could be wrong tho'... I did not invent the internet. I guess people get pissed off if he's not an expert on this global warming thing and alternative energy because he's made billions of dollars off the fear mongering regarding global warming. And he's one of the people that have the most to gain financially from the Cap and Tax bill... so for some people I think its more than "omg he got the temperature wrong".

ding ding

Given that old article about the "carbon footprint" of his "compound", I don't think he really gives a shit about anything he says, he just knows that he's making soooo much money doin it, he'll be as extreme as possible, get as much publicity as possible and rake in the $$. Just like those annoying ass commercials and jingles, they don't care it bugs you because that gets stuck in your head and you remember it whether you want to or not

March 6 (Bloomberg) -- Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore left the White House seven years ago with less than $2 million in assets, including a Virginia home and the family farm in Tennessee. Now he's making enough to put $35 million in hedge funds and other private partnerships.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=a7li9Nhmhvg0&refer=home

just a thought at how muc money he has been raking ;)

im assuming you are talking cuz of climate-gate :lol:

Well that, and just everything that comes out of his mouth is a pile of shit. He knows how to play on the general public and takes that to the bank. Can't believe he hasn't used the "Inhaling dihydrogen Monoxide could kill you" HAHAHA What a numb nut.

OMG he exaggerated or got the temperature of the interior of the Earth wrong!!!! To arms!!! Burn him!!!!

I agree, lets burn him. He's making fat stacks off of the retarded lying he does.

This man was only a bullet away from running this country. Makes me shudder.