Anybody work at Honda plant in Marysville?

scottb

<<Roosters has lots of eye candy, but seriously the chicks share brain cells there. It's annoying if you prefer your server's iq to be more then their shoe size. Food is alright there.. it's not as good as other places.>>

So they could not name that place Hooters?

<<Roosters has lots of eye candy, but seriously the chicks share brain cells there. It's annoying if you prefer your server's iq to be more then their shoe size. Food is alright there.. it's not as good as other places.>>

So they could not name that place Hooters?

It's the same idea as Hooters but the girls wear tight jeans and tight Roosters shirts instead.

Yes, its a chicken wing joint.

I do know i will be there Monday the 28th and Tuesday, 29th. I dont know how long my work days will be, but anybody want to meet up for dinner, PM me.

Thank you all for the info on the area.

Could do that. Brad (thegame) you in? Matt (cmhsprint)? You guys wanna meet up?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to DGTL Girl and Jim. I got the VIP treatment. Jim picked me up from the hotel and drove me all of 1/10 of a mile to Roosters. It is a "nothing special" place. Wings were cheap, burger was good. Even with the servers share the one brain cell, they got my order correct and kept the beverage glass full.

Next time you guys are up near Cleveland, let me know.

And the pretty much zero snow in Marysville is a nice break from the "mucho" snow in Cuyahoga county.