Any basketball players in NEO?

Bad324

Trying to get a team together for a league that runs Sunday afternoons from Jan-March in Independence. We had 7 guys last year for our team and 3 moved, 1 tore his ACL recently and the other sucked so we are trying to avoid having him back

Figured I would throw it out there to see if anyone in the area was interested

Hhhmmm...me and a group of guys play hoops on Tues. but locally. We used to play in Middleburg Heights but lost our spot at the gym we played at for over 10 years. Don't know if they'd be willing to travel and on a Sunday during football season.

Wish I could help ya.

Hhhmmm...me and a group of guys play hoops on Tues. but locally. We used to play in Middleburg Heights but lost our spot at the gym we played at for over 10 years. Don't know if they'd be willing to travel and on a Sunday during football season.

Wish I could help ya.

Where is local for ya and what type of talent (i'm really not all that good and currently out of shape :lol:). If I can't get my own team together I would be extremely interested in trying to find somewhere to play

Local for us is Elyria area and I play with an older group of guys mostly in their 40's or older. We all start the bball season out of shape. LOL! It would be quite a haul for you to come out here and we usually have enough guys for 4 on 4. We've all been playing together for 6-10 years.

Local for us is Elyria area and I play with an older group of guys mostly in their 40's or older. We all start the bball season out of shape. LOL! It would be quite a haul for you to come out here and we usually have enough guys for 4 on 4. We've all been playing together for 6-10 years.

haha that would be a haul for some basketball. My skills have diminished far too much to make a 40min drive like I would for softball

Where are you playing at? Broadview Heights is about 50 min from me. If I could count on good weather I would say yeah.

Its another 20mins north of here. Its more of a casual league and not really worth that long of a drive honestly

I play Thurs nights at the Splash Zone in Oberlin... 15 mins west of me.

I'm not LeBron - I just go to get rebounds, and get some running in.

I'm with ya there. I've played basketball since I was 8 and still can't shoot or dribble the ball worth a damn. I strictly stick to defense, rebounding and passing.