Tired of being ignored in traffic? Riding not dangerous enough? Add rocket launchers!

Harb67

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKL7EwTOZo

Dude made a rocket launcher and put it on his CBR. The only downside to the project is that the rockets sort of have a mind of their own once let loose. Still, that'd be a good way to scare the shit out of people who try to merge into you and stuff. Like we needed another way to break the law on a sportbike :lol:

That cat is thinking small time, he needs to step it up to the next element. In this picture you can see the size of motor he is using in the lower left just below the the large motor case that I use for rocket launching.

Tomahawk018.jpg

This is what it looks like in use, the rocket is 9ft tall so that will give you a some idea of the scale size.

279.jpg

Saw it done back in the late 60s, after the James Bond movie Thunderball. You know, the one with girls on motorcycles with rocket launchers. I wonder who would build and put something like that on their motorcycle...:D

Oh, and they do fly all over the place if you don't do it right. Actually, they can fly back and hit you in the face, if you're not doing it right.

That cat is thinking small time, he needs to step it up to the next element. In this picture you can see the size of motor he is using in the lower left just below the the large motor case that I use for rocket launching.

This is what it looks like in use, the rocket is 9ft tall so that will give you a some idea of the scale size.

The second pic you posted and your sig compliment each other so well ;)