not bad for a homeless guy

dmagicglock

I don't know if anyone listens to Opie and Anthony...

but this is a homeless guy they pulled off the street to promote an upcoming show and through talking they found out he use to write songs and was trying to pursue a music career before he hit rock bottom. They called him out on it and gave him a guitar... this is what followed. Not bad... they had him on again today and he sounded much better (this is from his first performance).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM

he was ok...

but I admit i'm a harsh critic. 2 of my housemates in college were music majors, as was I for about a year.

but you don't need to be an awesome musician to be successful... Song-writing is teh real talent. It's not like Neil Young or Tom Petty have great voices, and I've paid to see both of them.

get him a ticket to ohio so he can attend the dtc/ohio riders winter bash this coming month.

THAT would be rock bottom. :lol:

The other day at work, I heard this from across the shop while Chevysoldier was playing it, and thought it sounded pretty good, then he let me in on the back story. Pretty cool stuff!