Modern Warfare 2 Or.net private game night

Goldie

What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What time is best for a Or.net MW2 private match?

• Friday or Saturday nights
    • Any week night
    • Sundays
    • Saturday or Sunday afternoons
    • Hookers and blow

My xbox suddenly developed a 3 red ring a couple days ago AND to top it off only 4 days after the 3 year M$ extension ran out to cover this specific issue.

Pricks.

So I'm going to try to fix it this week and if that doesn't work then I guess I'll just go out and buy a basic system since I already have controllers and an HD.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My xbox suddenly developed a 3 red ring a couple days ago AND to top it off only 4 days after the 3 year M$ extension ran out to cover this specific issue.

Pricks.

So I'm going to try to fix it this week and if that doesn't work then I guess I'll just go out and buy a basic system since I already have controllers and an HD.

If you want a temp fix...try the 'blanket fix'. For a more permanent fix, go get an X Clamp off of ebay.

The blanket fix worked for me for a day...then it stopped..then I tried it again, and it's been running ever since. Waiting on my clamp in the mail...

Late Sunday night is when I should be sleeping...earlier in the day works better for me.

good times, many laughs, and oh shits, think we had a total of like 5 nukes dropped in our rooms haha

I was on last night til about 2am... Everytime I looked, you were playin Free for All... Stupid glitch! I ended up there once and it sucked!

So far I've only managed to get one OR person on my Friends list, but I always feel rude just inviting myself into people's games (yup, I'm even socially awkward online). :p

People who aren't in a 'real' clan should put ORDN in their clan tag, so others can recognize you without having to dig up the Gamertag thread on here.

Anyway, I was on a bunch yesterday and last night, but I was having an 'off' night, and got ridiculously WTFPWNED pretty regularly.

I hate those damn glitch games. Really kills my K/D ratio.

Yeah, but which is more important? A ratio, or the absolute gap-toothed, bullet-riddled glee of an 18-person free-for-all match? I could care less what my stats look like, I bought the game to enjoy it, and that shit is all-out mayhemmy goodness. Personally, I wish they'd just make it another game mode you could choose.

I always feel rude just inviting myself into people's games (yup, I'm even socially awkward online).

i am the same way.

i'm available most evenings as the wife works. 6pm till around 10 or so.

lets do this. i will put ORDN as my clan tag.

Gamertage for anyone who doesn't know... FIDDYcaliber

Yeah, but which is more important? A ratio, or the absolute gap-toothed, bullet-riddled glee of an 18-person free-for-all match? I could care less what my stats look like, I bought the game to enjoy it, and that shit is all-out mayhemmy goodness. Personally, I wish they'd just make it another game mode you could choose.

no doubt! shit is crazy its the most fun game mode, constant bullets no running all the way across a map to get shot by some kid sittin around a corner with a heart beat. pure mayhem!! an once u figure out how to play it it helps ur k/d ratio, i had a game where i went 102 positive... :cool:

Ok, it looks as though weeknights work pretty well for most people, so how about tomorrow at 9:00 we get a big game going. Who ever can play tomorrow, post your handle in here, so I can get game invites sent out.

My handle - Going To Reseda

i'm on tonight as well...

my bro-in-law and i was on one of those domination Rust matches that last forever. i went 263 and 82 got 4 chopper gunners and increased my k/d streak to 39. i ended up getting 17,000+ xp points.

after my second chopper gunner, i was 123 and 10

and if you do too bad, just sign out of your account in the middle of the game and it doesn't keep the stats.

If you want a temp fix...try the 'blanket fix'. For a more permanent fix, go get an X Clamp off of ebay.

The blanket fix worked for me for a day...then it stopped..then I tried it again, and it's been running ever since. Waiting on my clamp in the mail...

Late Sunday night is when I should be sleeping...earlier in the day works better for me.

I'm going to try to fix it without the clamps and just use some machine screws and the overheat trick to get the solder to remelt and make the connections solid again. I have some Artic Silver 5 to apply and I'm going to mod the fan shroud so one fan pulls air from the CPU and one from the GPU. Hoping this will be enough to make it right again.

tomorrow? what about tonight? I'm going on a 7PM to 4AM marathon again

ill be on to 11p, till about 6am haha

That works also.

Whats your handle?

same as his name on here

I'm going to try to fix it without the clamps and just use some machine screws and the overheat trick to get the solder to remelt and make the connections solid again. I have some Artic Silver 5 to apply and I'm going to mod the fan shroud so one fan pulls air from the CPU and one from the GPU. Hoping this will be enough to make it right again.

best way to do it, if u need a walk threw or help call me (740) 61zero 56five2

ill be on tonight bitches lol

u gonna drop a nuke?????

aerik or anyone can add me on xbox if you want. gt: cptn janks

i was playing for a minute last night with parks and jrmiii.

im on there fairly often, just send me a note or a party invite or whatnot.