Kawi pulls the plug as well...

\m/ \m/

So...who does this leave in the paddock? What a shame. How far the Superbike product has digressed under the new regime. :mad::(

KAWASAKI MOTORS CORP., U.S.A. SUSPENDS ROAD RACING FOR 2010 SEASON

IRVINE, Calif. (Dec. 18, 2009) ? Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. announced the company will not participate in the AMA Pro Racing road racing series in 2010.

"While we've always considered road racing an integral part of our sportbike development process, the realities of the current economic situation dictate the temporary suspension of our U.S. road racing activities," said Bruce Stjernstrom, marketing director.

Kawasaki's long history of successful road racing includes 20 AMA series championships. Among the many champions who have worn the Kawasaki lime green racing leathers are Reg Pridmore, Eddie Lawson, Wayne Rainey, Miguel Duhamel, Scott Russell, Doug Chandler, Eric Bostrom and more recently Tommy Hayden and Roger Hayden.

"We expect to see eventual improvements in the general economic condition and Kawasaki will reevaluate its road racing position as we monitor those issues," said Stjernstrom.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2009/Dec/091218a.htm

Why thanks for the head up "sweetie". I'll be sure to run every post I make past you first before going "live". Seems to me that this is more appropriate to place in the "Motorcycle News" category rather then the "Track Day" category anyway. Lick sack and like it post Nazi....

;):postcop:

Hey look! n00b's already reposting shit.

:repost:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=39958

Why thanks for the head up "sweetie". I'll be sure to run every post I make past you first before going "live". Seems to me that this is more appropriate to place in the "Motorcycle News" category rather then the "Track Day" category anyway. Lick sack and like it post Nazi....

;):postcop:

Looks like somebody already has JRMii's game figured out.

You might just do ok here....

• 1 month later...