FS / Trade: HK USP 9mm, Taurus 92, Hi Power (not dial up friendly)

ShawnR

I am implementing a new strategy on guns and moving from having a variety to multiples of a couple of models. I am currently focusing on the Beretta 92FS and AR15. Less models for spare parts and less to teach the wife & kiddies how to use properly.

So, I am starting to sell off some of the variety.

HK USP 9mm, full size, variant 1 with decocker, 2 10 rd mags, 2 15 rd mags, excellent condition - $600

TRADED

Taurus PT99AF, 9mm, 4 mags Shiny stainless (too flashy for me) $450

taurus1.jpg

Browning Hi Power, 9mm, 5 mags, Novak Custom trigger work - $800 ( I do have factory grips)

hipower1.jpg

Selling prices are fairly firm. I'm not selling because I need the money, only to convert to Berettas & AR's. Willing to work with prices, or pay out $$ is it is to trade.

Also eventually selling, IPSC custom .45 (Colt series 70). Can send pics if interested.

Feel free to ask any questions. Bitching, whining & complaining will be tolerated since you are going to do it anyway.

Edited by ShawnR

Also eventually selling, IPSC custom .45 (Colt series 70). Can send pics if interested.

Colt Series 70, custom work by Jim Clark, tapered barrel & compensator

Bunch of other stuff, still looking for a comparable to find value.

Guessing $850 range

45_1.jpg

45_3.jpg

Hit me up if seriously interested.

Note: I am only really interested in trading for Berettta's & AR's. Prices negotiable if you have something to trade.

Edited by ShawnR

• 2 weeks later...

HK just got traded off for a Beretta 92FS and $150. I had 1 $600 offer and multiple $550 ones.

Others are still available if anyone is interested.

I have someone interested in the Colt Series 70 that wants to trade for a Stag model 6. He wants me to throw in an additional $200. I can get that by selling my .45 ammo. Anbody familiar with those (Stag model 6)?

• 1 year later...