Need my bike painted!

gsxr750girl

Hey everyone

I am looking to get the 750 painted! I know someone who can do it but he will take forever! j/k lol I understand it will take some time to do, but this person will have my shit all year! lol

I want something custome but not too flashy! Please let me know if you know anyone or anyone has some good ideas for the paint! thanks:D

Hey everyone

I am looking to get the 750 painted! I know someone who can do it but he will take forever! I understand it will take some time to do, but this person will have my shit all year! lol

I want something custome but not too flashy! Please let me know if you know anyone or anyone has some good ideas for the paint! thanks:D

maybe look on ebay for one of those hong kong replica race kits...then all you need to paint is the tank. :dunno:

I've heard of this place down there somewhere, guy is supposed to great work for a fair price. I think the little town is called Exclamation Point or something like that. Check the phone book or maybe even the internet will have something about it.

paint roller and a gallon of Sherman Williams. or i stop at bass pro shops here and get you some camo wrap. or i can even get it in the ghetto in purple/pink camo wrap.

:banana: purple and pink camo my dreams can come true! ASS! Thanks though now seriously if you have any ideas let me know your bike looks great!

:wtf: i think you should have it air brushed to look like a field, that way it will feel at home in the next guys yard you leave it in

[Dweezel is soon to be :missing: ]

:beating: Your so funny! I would almost bet money if my shit was painted to look like that grassy area, my shit would still look better then the bass boat! :lol:

There is a guy over here in the Dublin area, the shop is called Sharks. I can get you the number tomorrow. He does really nice custom stuff and has a guy that does airbrush stuff that is top notch..

that would be great! I don't want airbrushed though just something simple! or possibly just the tank painted might get a set of replica plastics for it!

that would be great! I don't want airbrushed though just something simple! or possibly just the tank painted might get a set of replica plastics for it!

Well I'm pretty sure I can come up with a decent idea for you, but it requires a photo of you for reference to make sure the design fits the rider. :)

Thanks to everyone who sent me some ideas on here! Last night a good friend came over, and we came up with an idea! He is a very talented painter! Seen his work on cars, a friends bike, and his own bikes! I will post a pic when the bike is done and his company as well! I'm going to start taking my baby apart this week and painting begins monday! should be done in about a week from monday!!! So excited!!!!!!