Tuner Girl of the Year

gsxrnurse

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More new mod comedy!

Glad you find it amusing

I thought I was trying to give every chance to the participants by putting the ball in their court based on their own actions, since all the bitchin' about this site lately

I guess next time I'll just let the thread go "Houdini" without any warning

I was looking through Super Streetbike Magazine and found an ad for sportbikeclub.net for tuner girl of the year. I looked closer and realized it was one of OhioRiders own. Maybe OR can get together and vote for her to win this contest. I'm sure every vote helps. I already voted twice. Here is a link to her profile:

http://my.sportbikeclub.com/service/displayKickPlace.kickAction?u=8835279&as=46089&widgetId=267842

Did she make it in the mag? If so what month??:leghump:

wow reading threads on OR is getting so old , I was there from start (when the pictures where taken) and to see the childish bashing and boo hooing is getting so old . Also seeing a admin make coments about moving the thread ( oh no not that ) you really dont have anything fucking better to do then sit behind the computer and fuck with people . This is why i dont visit this site much and probably wont from here on out . So god dam childish . Shame i met some good people here also .

wow reading threads on OR is getting so old , I was there from start (when the pictures where taken) and to see the childish bashing and boo hooing is getting so old . Also seeing a admin make coments about moving the thread ( oh no not that ) you really dont have anything fucking better to do then sit behind the computer and fuck with people . This is why i dont visit this site much and probably wont from here on out . So god dam childish . Shame i met some good people here also .

Sad thing is I agree. This place is nothing but a dramafest anymore. Funny thing is, most of those who bitch about the drama are the instigaters. I don't care who lied, who cheated, who claimed they got ass and didn't... I just don't care.